8. Snooping Around

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine. The pic above is a screenshot from the official art book.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
Enjoy!)

Rad, "Come on guys! Let's go investigate and get some answers."

Roadblaster, "Huh? But we can't leave..."

Medix, "Yeah, we were told to stay here."

Alexis, "They didn't say how long."

Carlos, "Grindor, lead the way."

Grindor, :Us? Why?:

Billy, "You said you could sense the Unicron?"

Fred, "Can you pin point him down?"

Kicker, "We have so many questions."

Highwire, :I don't think this is a good idea.:

Sureshock, :Unicron is very dangerous and if he wanted he could easily gain control over us.:

Alexis frowned, "He knows mind control now?"

Rad, "All the more reason to go out there and get an idea of how bad shit is around here. I don't want to point out the obvious but I'll be that guy."

Medix, "Obvious? What do you mean?"

Rad, "As much as I want to depend on the adults to keep us safe... We need to watch out for our own backs."

Carlos nodded, "Correct you are, amigo! The adults already have their hands umm servos full. Let's not add on to that."

Alexis, "So we have to do our own investigation and watch out for ourselves. Sureshock please."

Sureshock sighed, :Alright Alexis, as you wish.:

Billy turned to Roadblaster, "You don't have to come with us. It'll be very dangerous."

Roadblaster snapped out of his stupor, "No! No! You make good point. My previous Carrier and Sire are already gone. There is no guarantee that my new Sire and Carrier will survive as well."

Medix nodded, "So we are coming with you lot."

Kicker cheered, "That's the spirit. Let's get going Houston."

Alexis laughed, "Of course Sherlock."

Roadblaster watched them confused, "Wait, isn't your name Kicker and Alexis?"

Medix, "So why?"

Rad laughed as he explained about Sherlock Holmes, who was a very famous fictional character. Roadblaster was very bewildered by the idea of a fictional character being famous. Medix muttered under his denta about weird human customs and figure of speech. The two younglings followed the human children reluctantly at first but soon became invigorated. Rad was telling them about one incident that happened in the base while the adults were gone.

Alexis, "So you see, even if they put us in a safe zone, we are not safe."

Carlos, "Not with Sideways out there, we aren't."

A yellow mech stopped them, "Whoa there sparklings! Where are you lot going?"

Roadblaster, "Bumblebee.... "

Kicker, "We are going to investigate some stuff."

Bumblebee raised an optic, "And does your Guardians know?"

Rad, "Yep, we told them."

Bumblebee, "I'm not sure I should let you sparklings go around nilly willy though."