3. Little Kicker

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is a wallpaper.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
Enjoy!)

Highwire was not sulking, nope, he was not sulking, he understood that Rad had a family to attend to. He was not sulking despite what the others thought, he just misses Rad a lot, okay! He had partners before but none of them treated him well, not like the way Rad treats him. He knew he sounded pathetic depending on a child for love and care, but Rad was just so kind to him. It was difficult to not get attached and want to stay closer to him.

The larger Cybertronians on the other hand, were having a meeting while the kids quietly entertained the minicons. The last time they had a meeting and left the kids and minicons on their own, they had gone off on an outing. Provided it cheered the minicons up, it was just too risky for them to leave without any protection or back up. So this time, they requested the kids to stick to one corner while they held a meeting.

Starscream, when he found out the reason, had to stifle a laugh, 'Sparklings! They are like sparklings.'

Starscream looked at the kids and frowned, "Optimus, I do not mean to alarm you, but I think one person is missing."

Optimus looked at Starscream, then at where he was looking at, "Highwire? Why is Rad not with you?"

Highwire sulked, :He had a family gathering to attend. And he did not want to risk blowing my cover there.:

Alexis explained, "Rad is meeting up with his mother's side of the family today and actually, he will be with them the whole weekend, Optimus. He did not want Highwire to accidentally blow his cover so he will be staying here instead of Rad."

Hotshot was interested, "Oh! It must be nice to have a large family."

Carlos looked at him, "Um... Don't you have one?"

Alexis, "Yeah, you must have family waiting for you back at home, right?"

Sideswipe, "Well, I have a twin, but he is working in a different quadrant. His name is Sunstreaker."

Billy, "Really? Cool!"

Fred, "You must miss him."

Sideswipe, "Everyday, but we both have jobs to do and I know, I will see him again."

Optimus mused, "I do have an older brother, Ultra Magnus. He is in charge of security of Cybertron."

Hotshot grinned, "I was an only sparkling."

Carlos, "Sparkling?"

Hotshot grinned, "Child, my Carrier, who is my mother is a medic on Cybertron."

Alexis perked up at that, "I would like to meet her one day. What's her name?"

Hotshot beamed, "She would love to meet you too. Her name is Arielblast."

Fred, "Way too cool."

Alexis, "What about you Starscream? Of course, if you don't want to answer, it's fine."

Starscream, "It's fine. I believe everyone knows about them except you kids. I am part of a trine. My brothers are Thundercracker and Skywarp. That is all I will say on the matter."

Alexis watched him leave, "I wonder if he misses them. I know I would miss my cousins."

Scavenger, "I believe he does.. What?"

Carlos, "What about you?"

Scavenger, "I have four younger siblings. Two of them are part of the Omnicron group while the other two are guards."