7. Cybertron

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is a wallpaper from a colour book.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
Enjoy!)

It took almost a week for the adults to work out the kinks of the base their kids had left them with. Dr Jones was a mess, he was very jealous of the love Kicker showed the aliens, Optimus and Starscream even going as far as giving then nicknames. But at the same time he was very happy he had more people watching out for him. He became furious when he watched his son, his baby cry for Starscream who betrayed him. His baby boy's heart was broken and he became more depressed when Optimus sacrificed his life for all of them.

Miranda, "Oh Kicker! My poor baby."

Sally, "It does explain the sadness the kids were carrying around with them the last few weeks. I wish they had said something."

Arthur, "They did but it was hard to believe them."

Brian, "Well I am working on trying to get in contact with their ship. Hopefully we will see them soon."

Jay, "This programs are so fascinating..... I do not know how to even feel about it."

Yuan, "Indeed, our daughter has gone further than anyone else in our family.... I am not comfortable with her crush on that Starscream fellow however."

Abigail, "Leila, Trisha, are you alright?"

Leila, "I'm just worried about my son Freddy, is he even eating properly?"

Trisha, "Yes and Billy too, they are just so trusting, I am worried someone might take advantage of them."

George, Billy's dad muttered, "Someone already did. Bastard thinks he can get away making our kids cry."

Joshua, "Calm down George, I worry about Fred too. But our kids are strong, as long as they stick together I'm sure they will be fine."

Brian, "Hey! It's done, we have opened a channel."

Arthur, "You did? Can you contact the kids?"

Brian, "One moment! Autobot ship Axalon, come in, Axalon."

Kicker looked up at that, "Huh? Dad? How?"

Alexis grinned, "You are welcome."

Red Alert realizing what Alexis had done sighed, "We will talk about this later, little one."

Alexis was sheepish, "Sorry but I just, was not comfortable leaving Planet Earth without some form of protection... Are we gonna answer?"

Optimus hummed, "Actually your actions are understandable but we will need to talk about this later anyway. For now, this is Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots answering from the Axalon."

Brian, "I have so many questions at the moment but now is not the time. Where are our children?"

Sideswipe, "You are Kicker's dad, right? Click on the mainframe setting it will show the option for the cameras."

Brian, "Okay, just give me a moment.... "

Arthur, "Wait I think I got it... Here we go! Rad you are quite the mess.."

Sally, "Rad son... What have you been up to?"

Rad laughed, "We had engine problems. I was just helping out in making sure it was working."

Hotshot, "Rad's parents, my name is Hotshot. Your son is a quick study when it comes to ships mechanics. He is a great help to us."

Red Alert, "My name is Red Alert, I am the medic of the team. Alexis is a good student, she has been helping me make sure the group stays well and healthy."