2. Meeting the others

(Hello there!
Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine.
The picture above is a wallpaper.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
Enjoy!)

After the gift giving session, the minicons had considerably become more interested in the planet around them. In the beginning, it was just a passing interest, just another planet they would be forced to leave. But being treated like a being who had a choice changed something inside them. The minicons were very interested in the law that the humans had and every country had it's own law. It was fascinating comparing the notes from different countries, especially the countries the kid's families were originally from.

Highwire, Sureshock and Grindor started to insist that they kids take them everywhere for the sake of their own safety. In the beginning, the three felt guilty of bringing the minicons along only to leave them in the parking lot. But after the incident when Megatron almost kidnapped them, they accepted their offers without complaints. A behavior Optimus noticed was very common among human children almost similar to their own sparklings. He was a little worried about them and called them one by one to talk to them. 

The three turned five kids assured him they were fine and that, what didn't kill you made you stronger. Red Alert had huffed at that and had given them all a health check either way. He had been observing medical practices of Earth during his down time. Smokescreen adored the little tykes, especially after they gave him his charm. He was not one for sentimentality but he adored sparklings and was planning on having a few with his sparkmate. That is once the war ended, he would have a couple of sparklings maybe five. The large bot snorted at himself, he was getting soft but watching the bright smiles, he couldn't help but be soft.

Sideways when he first came made Alexis and Rad's neck hair stands on edge. They could not understand why they felt the need to run far away from the bot. He was their friend and comrade in arms, was he not? And yet, their instincts were telling them to run. The two watched with trepidation as Carlos, Fred and Billy got close to him. Optimus seeing their wary expression took them to chat. Red Alert agreed it would be better if they approached the subject with the children before they did anything themselves.

Optimus called Rad and Alexis to his office, "Children, is something wrong? We have noticed you two have been avoiding Sideways."

Rad, "I don't know how to explain, Optimus."

Alexis, "It is just, well, everytime we are close to him, it feels like someone is holding a sword to our throats."

Optimus, "How strange indeed! I have noticed, he has been getting close to Hotshot."

Rad, "Should we be worried? I mean it could be that he is just dangerous because he has been through a lot?"

Alexis nodded slowly, "Yeah, that's possible too."

Optimus pat their heads, "I will take care of it. Do not worry, kids."

Sideways was wary of Rad as well, 'So he helped Hotshot. It should be impossible, he is just a mere human.'

Despite everything Rad and Alexis decided they were being biased with their judgement and decided to welcome Sideways. The bot however despite the lack of lips and facial expression seemed livid and furious. He looked like he wanted to be anything but there playing nice and polite guest on the planet. It was something Rad and Alexis noticed, unlike Carlos, Fred and Billy and the other bots too. They just kept quiet as Sideways was not making any scene. And then he betrayed them, the audacity!!!!

Scavenger was at the most, neutral, when it came to his feelings about children. He had tutored many Cybertronian brats during his time, though he had to admit the little ankle biters had more balls than Megatron ever would. He had watched the recordings the Cons had and he was honestly surprised by their tenacity and stubbornness to help. While Carlos, Fred and Billy were wary of him because of the incident with Sideways, Rad and Alexis seemed very happy to meet him. He had been taken aback by the gift but had accepted it much to Prime's amusement.