9. Helping the Medics

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is from the official art book.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
Enjoy!)

Red Alert got up after two hours, "Please continue without me."

Ratchet looked at where he was watching and nodded, "Of course. I'll take care of it."

Magnus, "You would think that watching how they are now, they are not trouble makers."

Optimus gave a hum, "They are adorable when asleep."

Highwire opened an optic from where he was behind Rad who was hugging Kicker. He was very comfortable cuddling with Rad and after the whispers he heard from them dark one he needed to hold them both. He was not the only one though Sureshock loved Alexis like a sister and was holding on to her like she was a lifeline and Grindor was the same with young Carlos. The minicons were a mess and Red Alert paused his movements seeing the three glares.

Red Alert, "Calm down! It's just me."

Optimus was alarmed, he was sure something happened out there, "Highwire... What happened?"

Highwire shifted till he was sitting up, "Put them to rest first."

Elita gaped, "You talking.. How.. I.."

Sureshock, "Shhhh... ! Don't wake them up. They need rest, they have been awake longer than healthy."

Ratchet got up alarmed, "Why didn't you say something earlier? Red Alert, am I right in guessing you have learned about human medical field?"

Red Alert, "I started to learn from the first day we met them."

Ratchet nodded, "The young sparklings are under your care for now. Go make sure they are okay."

Hotshot, "I'll help."

Chromia, "Me too."

Elita, 'She's smitten.'

Optimus scowled getting up, 'They are my sparklings.'

Optimus gently picked Alexis, Carlos, Rad and Kicker who mumbled softly nuzzling his servo. Optimus melted at their actions and followed Red Alert to his Medical Center. Magnus could easily see his brother was long gone and completely taken by the human sparklings. He was honestly a little worried now, if the young ones got hurt during this war. When a bot becomes a Prime their attitude and codes change for better or worse. It was the reason why Primes were expected to have more than one Conjunx. Their partners were there to help Primes stay stable and calm but looking at Elita's and Ratchet's expression those codes were active.

Elita, "Oh Primus! Ratchet, did you notice?"

Ratchet nodded, "This does complicates things."

Blurr, "War is no place for a child."

Aeroblade, "What?"

Blurr, "A saying from Earth, something I agree strongly with."

Elita sighed, "We can't even send them back that easily can we?"

Ratchet, "No, that is a horrible idea. Prime would turn against us if we did that. Prime sparkling codes are very powerful. Frankly I suggest finding another Conjunx to join us instead."

Magnus mused, "You know, I used to be envious of him, becoming a Prime. But after seeing the three of you deal with the troubles that come with it. I no longer wish for the matrix."

Scavenger, "Heh! Don't put yourself short, Magnus. There is nothing stopping the Allspark or Vector Sigma from claiming you as a Prime."

Jetfire, "Say what?"