18. New City

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is from a picture book.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
-communication-
Enjoy!)

Kicker was watching the City being rebuild again from all of the destruction that had occurred previously. Nisha had thrown herself into the reconstruction hoping to maybe get more clues from the destruction left behind. She was a teen on a mission and no one could stop her from doing what was necessary. Kicker looked at the Terrorcon that was inside a barricaded room and made up his mind.

Starscream, "Where are you going?"

Kicker, "To get some answers."

Starscream, "I am coming with you."

Kicker, "Okay. I do not expect much though."

Starscream sighed mentally, 'That's not the reason why.'

Kicker went to the room thinking about what happened the last few days. Markus had heard what happened and video called them, the guy was on full mode panic. Kicker and Nisha had managed to calm him down reassuring him that they managed to evacuate the area and were safe and sound. Markus still looked very worried about them and the two of them decided to say fuck it and visited him in the end. Despite countless adults not liking that decision of theirs and ergo resulting in the two teens being watched.

Starscream, 'Sometimes human emotions can be very frustrating, just as they are very beautiful.'

Kicker knocked, "Hey!"

The Terrorcon looked up and stared at the human growling softly and tilting it's head in curiosity. It had expected to be off lined, not be kept alive and kicking as the human internet would say. Weirdly enough, they had let him have entertainment in the form of movies but nothing else. They were weird, definitely weird especially the youngest humans who were fascinated by them instead of being scared like the rest. Starscream's servos itched to just get rid of the Terrorcon, he did not like how it was observing his sparkling.

Kicker took out a ball of metal chains, "Hey, I have something for you ~"

Starscream raised an optic when Kicker cooed, "What is that?"

Kicker grinned, "A ball with a little catnip."

Starscream paused, 'Wait.... What?'

Kicker opened a small space for the ball and pushed it in, "Here you go, kitty, kitty!"

Starscream, "That's not how it.... What the?"

The Terrorcon had given a yowl and jumped on the ball and started to play with it like an Earth cat. Kicker grinned and got it's attention again promising more toys for it. They left after that when they realized the Terrorcon could not vocalize thoughts like the other Transformers. Nisha who had come up with the idea had been a little bummed but perked up again. She then decided to try other ways to communicate with the Terrorcon which included trying to pet it like a cat. Kicker was all for it, but Starscream shut that idea down instantly.

Kicker, "Please!"

Nisha, "They are cats."

Starscream, "Absolutely not."

Optimus, "That is a foolish idea."

Optimus, 'Rad might try to get one himself at this rate. I should check in with him, just in case.'

Kicker was not pouting, nope, as he sat with Roadblaster and Nisha who was a little grumpy at not being able to interact with the terrorcon. Roadblaster found the pouting and grumpy faces very cute and was holding them close to him. Optimus and Starscream's orders, to keep them close to prevent them from doing something dangerous. Nisha was quietly muttering plans to herself about what to do next. The plans ranged from hanging out together at the new look out or trying to get more answers.