13. Sideways? No Unicron!

(Transformer Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is from an art book.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
Enjoy!)

Kicker looked around, "Eww!"

Rad muttered, "Yeah."

Alexis, "This place is gross."

Carlos, "Well amigos, I think I see something over there."

The four of them entered the room and gasped at what they saw inside. Kicker and Alexis ran to Starscream while Rad went to Optimus and Carlos tried to wake Hotshot. They stumbled back when some tentacles like things started to appear. Rad pulled Kicker away but when he looked back Alexis and Carlos were tangled in it.

Rad, "Alexis! Carlos!"

Kicker, "Hang on."

Alexis froze before she started struggling, "Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop getting inside my suit."

Carlos, "Mine too! Gross! Just gross!"

Kicker, "RAD!"

Rad grabbed him, "Kicker!"

Kicker, "Don't let go!"

The tentacles caught and pulled Kicker but Rad refused to let go of him, but the tentacles grabbed him as well. Rad looked around and noticed everyone was caught in those tentacle things. He heard a very annoying laugh and looked up feeling irritation rise in him.

Sideways laughed, "Look what I got. Don't worry little ones. You will not be alone for long."

Rad, "Let go!"

Everything then turned dark around him. When Rad woke up it was a myriad of memories and strange visions. Rad was confused when he spoke about the minions to his parents but his parents didn't know what he was talking about. He was next in the hospital the time Kicker was born and he was waiting outside with his parents.

Rad, 'What is going on?'

Sally, "Are you excited?"

Arthur, "You will have a baby cousin soon."

Rad, "Yeah... Wish Starscream was here to watch this."

Arthur, "Who?"

Rad, "You know Starscream."

Sally, "Is that your new friend? What a fascinating name."

Rad simply nodded as the nurse appeared announcing the successful birth. He was very happy of course, his little cousin was born and now a part of his family. He was a big brother now... But still something felt wrong, wasn't he with Kicker on a different planet a few minutes ago? He looked around and the next thing he knew he was older.

Rad, "What the?"

Kicker, "Rad? You are here too?"

Rad, "Kicker? Thank sanity, I was a little worried."

Kicker looked uncomfortable, "Rad this place... I don't know why but.. "

Rad nodded, "Yeah, it makes me uncomfortable as well."

Kicker, "We were with Carlos, Alexis, Highwire, Grindor and Sureshock right?"

Rad nodded, "We were heading to where Optimus and the others were trapped and then... Then we were caught as well."

Kicker nodded, "Yeah! Let's try going that way."

Sideways twitched and his focus broke away from the fight in front of him, "Those damn brats!"

Sunstreaker, "What's up with him?"

Sideswipe, "Wish I knew but he looks pissed."

Chromia, "It's no doubt Prime and the others. Keep up the good work soldiers!"