20. Investigating

(Transformer Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is from a picture book.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy?)

Optimus and Starscream were planning their next move together while Kicker was feeling suffocated. He had a nagging feeling he needed to go somewhere soon for some reason, his fidgeting was noticed by Roadblaster and Nisha. Kicker told them about how he was getting a nagging feeling to go somewhere and the two looked worried. The last time that had happened was when Rad and Kicker found the temple.

Nisha, "How about we grab a shuttle and go out for a little bit?"

Roadblaster, "Maybe you can guide us to wherever you are getting pulled to."

Kicker hummed, "Let me go tell Optimus and Starscream about this."

Starscream was against it but eventually relented because it sounded like Primus was involved again. Optimus on the other hand had a bad feeling and decided to check in with Rad on Cybertron. He had a strong nagging feeling that Rad would be dragged into something troublesome as well. Optimus had Starscream go with the three young bitlets, because he was the adult. He did not want any complaints, there was none obviously and went to call Rad.

Rad, -Hey Oppi.-

Optimus, - ... Do I even want to know?-

Rad, -I am with Primus right now. He insisted, I re - open a very old temple.-

Optimus, -Rad!-

Rad, -I am safe. Promise! High Wire would not let me get hurt anyway.-

Highwire, -Correct, you are.-

Optimus gave out a sigh, an action he picked up from his human allies whenever their kids did something. He then decided to let Rad do what was being required from him before deciding to head to Cybertron himself. He left Jetfire in charge of the Earth team while he decided to do a quick stop to check on his sparkling. He could even visit Kicker's parents so that was an added bonus he guessed, he needed to vent a little.

Jetfire watched him leave, "Geez! Being a Sire is no small thing."

Greenshot, "Should we let Kicker and Nisha just go boss?"

Hotshot, "Don't worry, I am sure Roadblaster and Starscream will not let anything happen to them."

Jetfire stood tall, "Okay! That's enough gossip. They have their own missions, we have ours. Kicker scouted a few locations with Energon in them. So let's get to it."

Everyone, "Yes sir!"

Optimus reached Cybertron through the bridge and went directly to where Rad was currently working. He was at the moment working with a mixed team of Cybertronians and humans. Optimus marveled at the sight of the temple that was freshly excavated from ground up. It looked very grand and ancient, plus he felt a sudden pull towards it for some reason. He then walked up where Rad was at the moment with Dr Jones who was gushing about the new discovery.

Optimus, "Brian, Rad!"

Rad, "Welcome back, Oppi!"

Brian, "Optimus, you are on time. Look at what Rad here found. A true treasure."

Optimus watched the humans gush about rich history, he recalled the first time he came across museums. It was fascinating to watch how items from the past were preserved in those buildings for the future. Cybertron did not have museums so it was a very new and interesting experience for all of them back on Earth. Rad started to tell Optimus about how Primus kept nagging him to search for the building in front of them and would not stop till it was found again. Optimus was alarmed but Ratchet calmed him down stating Rad was fine, just sleep deprived.