26. Sire and Sparkling

(Transformers Armada and Transformers Energon are not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
-bond speak-
Enjoy!)

Rad was in trouble, he knew he was in big trouble, he could feel hot anger from his bond to Optimus. Speaking of bonds, Galvatron kept trying to create a bond with him, he had to distract him many times. Rad was not sure how long he could keep Galvatron distracted from it. If the Mech got impatient he could, no, he will force a bond on him, though rare, it has happened before. Compared to other species it was very difficult for Cybertronians to have children or sparklings. In fact, bluntly speaking it was a one in a million chance for any Cybertronian to have an alien as their sparkling.

Rad sighed mentally, 'Kicker and I turned out to be that lucky one in a million. Oh boy!'

Nightscream, "You look distracted, little bitlet."

Rad startled, "Ah! I was just thinking about how easily Galvatron could move Unicron's body. I was not expecting that."

Nightscream tilted his head, "Is that so? I suppose it is very optic catching, isn't it?"

Rad gave a wry smile, "It was very difficult to ignore."

Galvatron narrowed his optics watching them talk so calmly, "Little spark, come here."

Rad looked at him, "Okay, I am coming."

High Wire was tense and whispered, "No, Rad, do not go near him."

Rad sent comfort through their bond, -It will be okay. I do not think he will hurt me.-

High Wire, -Still it's not safe.-

Rad, -Sire is coming, do not fret so much. I know he will get us out of here. He always does.-

High Wire vented similar to how humans took a deep breath and released a sigh. He knew Prime was coming to get them, he and Prime had their own bond which formed over the years spent together. Optimus was a very loving father to Rad and even towards Kicker, Carlos, Alexis, Billy and Fred, despite the fact it was not possible to bond with them. Optimus still loved and cared for them guiding them, watching over them and making sure they had everything they needed as much as possible. Though he did not bond with Starscream, there was an understanding between them, more of a brotherhood.

High Wire watched instead as Rad joined Galvatron, 'I only hope you do not get hurt in the process.'

Optimus rushed through the many empty battle fields meeting with Kicker and the others who had returned to Cybertron. Kicker and the Omnicons reached Cybertron safely with a very familiar face Optimus was happy to see. Arcee saluted him in respect happy to see him unhurt though she was surprised by the controlled fury emanating from her Prime's EM field. Optimus told them to cut off the Energon to the Energon towers as the cons were using it to create the poison Energon.

Kicker, "The green smoke, it's poison then? That makes sense."

Nisha, "It does not affect humans I think so we will go to lock those pipes."

Roadblaster, "I am not sure I am comfortable allowing you to go off on your own."

Arcee, "They won't be on their own, I upgraded my frame to be immune to any Energon based poison."

Jetfire spluttered, "That... That's very useful. Could we get those upgrades too?"

Arcee, "Jolt still has those upgrades I believe, so I do not see why not."

Roadblaster, "Really? Great I am so getting that upgrade."

Kicker, "Once we deal with this, we can go together."