25. War!

(Transformers Armada and Transformers Energon are not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
-shared thoughts-
Enjoy!)

Galvatron, "Ah, if it isn't Prime!"

Optimus growled, "Galvatron!"

Galvatron looked around, "Where are the little ones? Especially the one who stole the minions from Unicorn. I believe his name was Rad."

Rad twitched, 'He is still on that? I miss Megatron, at least he was not this crazy.'

Optimus, "You will not touch him. He is my sparkling."

Galvatron, "I am sure we can fix that very easily."

Optimus fought against Galvatron by combining with Omega Supreme who had woken up a while back. Rad had returned to Cybertron with Billie and Fred who joined him to go and greet Omega Supreme. The large Mech was confused in the beginning, he could feel Primus's presence coming from the child. He was confused but after a while shrugged accepting it, he remembers it was not the first time Primus chose someone from outside Cybertron as his voice of reason. It mostly happened after Cybertronians fought each other or when there was danger to the planet.

Omega Supreme figured it was a combination of both and warned Optimus about it, seeing as the Prime was the Sire of one. Optimus was not pleased with the knowledge, he would have much preferred Rad as a normal child over this. His protective codes were on a high alert since then keeping an eye on all his sparklings through the Minibots. Leader One, High Wire, Sparkplug and Speedster were very shocked when they learned about his reasoning but agreed to watch over their human friends. It had made Alexis and the others raise an eyebrow but after everything that happened did not question it.

Galvatron, "Give him to me!"

Optimus, "Go frag yourself!"

Dr Jones coughed, "Optimus must be really pissed if he of all people is using curses."

Miranda nodded, "Considering the fact Galvatron wants to take our children by force, I do not blame him."

Sally, "I do not want to become his puppet. Kicker warned me about his plans. He does not want kids he wants weapons."

The others nodded in agreement and watched as Prime battled with the Megatron look alike. Dr Jones looked at Soundwave who had been quietly watching from Rad's side. The Mech had his servos clenched in a fist as he watched the fight. When Soundwave had heard about Unicorn making a copy of their late Lord, his bond mate, he had been ecstatic at first. But when Galvatron rejected ever being Megatron, and insulted the late warrior it had made Soundwave snap inside. The quiet Mech had attacked him in fury, warning him o never insult his mate and had almost been killed by the Unicorn spawn. Starscream had been furious when he heard what happened and ordered an arrest for Galvatron.

Starscream, "Megatron would never reject Soundwave, forget about ever hurting him. They are bond mates after all. This is proof he is not Megatron, merely a creature using our late Lord's face."

Cyclonus who had been unnaturally subdued spoke up, "He killed Demolisher, the Demolisher that he personally trained too. My brother is gone."

The Decepticons around Starscream murmured among themselves, it was true that Megatron adored and loved Soundwave. He would never raise a servo against him and Demolisher was one of his students besides Starscream. It had come as a shock to most of them and many had thought that Galvatron was just angered the Cons and Bots worked together. But now they were sure that was the case anymore, raising a servo against your spark bond mate was highly frowned upon. It was proof that a couple were not true spark mates and what happened to Soundwave just proved Galvatron was not Megatron.