11. Bond? Okay!

(Transformers Armada and Energon are not mine. The picture above is from an official art book.
"talking"
'thinking'
:minicon speech:
Enjoy!)

Optimus, "Lord Primus, please, they are just children."

Primus, "Hush, my sparkling. I know what they are. They wish to help you, but they cannot do that like this."

Starscream, "What are you planning, Lord Primus?"

Primus, "Hmmm... Nothing much. Just giving them a gift so they can help you better so to speak."

Optimus's vents hitched, he could feel his bond which had been only one-sided in the beginning become finally complete. Starscream felt the same thing happen to him and he moved towards Kicker and raised his servos. Kicker's hair was glowing as he was gently led down and Starscream held him close rumbling happily. He could feel the bond settle between them, the little one was now truly his sparkling. 

Optimus was in a similar position and was very pleased, the Prime could even feel his codes settle down as well. It was no longer demanding he claim the children as his over and over again. In fact it was now purring at Rad's presence on the other side of the bond. Rad mumbled as he nuzzled against Optimus making the Prime purr feeling satisfied. This was observed by both Elita and Skywarp who were watching the happenings with wide optics.

Skywarp, "So that happened."

Elita, "Yup... Now what?"

Optimus, "We go back to base."

Starscream, "Your soldier, Hotshot broke into our command center to talk to Lord Megatron earlier. Perhaps we can agree to a temporary alliance."

Kicker mumbled in his sleep, "..... Star.... Star."

Starscream smiled, "I shall advice him to talk to you at least once."

Optimus observed him, "Are you taking Kicker?"

Elita tensed, 'No!'

Starscream, "I don't think I will be able to go a second without him at the moment."

Skywarp mumbled, "It's the seeker sparkling code. Most seekers nest till their sparklings are capable of hovering before coming out. I am more surprised you are not attacking us."

Elita, "So now what?"

Starscream, "Skywarp, warp and tell Megatron to meet me here."

Skywarp, "Whaaaa? Me? And leave you here alone with these lot? No way in pit!"

Starscream, "I'm sure Thundercracker can give me back up. Am I right?"

Thundercracker came out grinning sheepishly, "I was worried when you rushed off."

Skywarp sighed, "Fine! But if Megatron turns me into scrap because I left his precious protege behind I'm haunting your afts!"

Starscream chuckled as Skywarp left, "Sure!"

Rad woke up after Skywarp left, "Oppi? What happened?"

Optimus, "You found Primus, Rad. You actually found him."

Rad frowned, "But we were not looking for anything... Oh Highwire's worried and stressed. Weird how did I know that?"

Starscream chuckled, "You can thank Primus for that. He gave you a gift so to speak."

Rad, "Starscream? You are okay. Thank goodness. We were worried."

Elita sweat dropped, 'I can see what Hotshot meant.'

Optimus scowled behind his mask holding Rad closer, 'Mine!'

Starscream chuckled, "I'm fine Rad. Don't worry about me."