Eligos the Demon

Female Reader x Male Monster

You knew the price was too good to be true when you got the apartment, but beggars can't be choosers and you knew you would never find such a nice place in your price range like this again. You moved in quickly, your few belongings still made the new space seem empty but you were happy with it all.

Things were fine at first, you weren't at the apartment much as you started your new job. You mainly slept at the new apartment, you had barely time to enjoy as things were moving so fast. There were things you noticed, sometimes a cup that you thought you had placed in the sink now sat in the living room. There was a picture hanging in the apartment that you swore there was a deer in it one day and a goat the next.

The more time you spend at home you started noticing these strange things more and more. Sometimes your blankets were ripped off your bed, the window was left open, your sink would start running and overflow.

The longer you stayed the stranger the things became. Your closet opened one moment to fire and screaming and when you opened it again it was sheets and towels. Your fridge would start singing old madrigals and vomiting your kool-aid while the birds on your windowsill yelled at you that there was no god.

You took it in stride, convincing yourself it was stress. In the back of your mind, though you knew stress had nothing to do with it, there was something in the apartment. You weren't going to give up though, the price was too good you would deal with what felt like a demon possession.

One day after work you followed a rather specific internet search to a bookstore in a tiny alleyway. The man inside was chipper and helpful, asking you questions about your apartment and guiding you to what you needed. You bought a book and a small kit her put together for you based on your needs. He also gave you his number in case you couldn't handle the problem on your own.

Once at home you opened the book to the marked page and laid out the contents of the kit he had given you. You first cleansed the air with sage, chanting a few incantations as you wandered around your home. You think you hear someone coughing but it could just be the pipes. You then sit down, chanting again as you place stones and circles in a certain pattern on a piece of paper bearing runes and symbols you had only seen in horror movies.

As you finish the spell you wait, nothing happens and the scent of the sage stick begins to make you sick so you decide it's best to call it a day and open a window. That's when fire billows up from your floor and smoke fills the room. You breathe in ash and fire as you heard a deep low growl rumble before you.

Your jaw drops and a shuddering gasp escapes as you peer at him. His skin and hair milky white, his fingers tipped in long, blood red talons and when he opened his mouth rows of black teeth glittered like onyx as a blood red tongue slithered out towards your face. He crouched, lowering his extraordinarily long legs as he dipped his head towards you, studying you. He has no eyes, but you know he can see you, he is watching you with something that cannot be perceived. The top of his head has a crown of six black horns.

One arm reached towards you, the long red nails scraping along the bottom of your chin. He had three sets of arms, one jutting from his back, and another from his waist. Along tail whipped out, flashing so close to your face you felt a sharp wind sting your skin.

"Well," he scoffed, his lip curling up over his teeth, "what do you want?" His tongue lolls out as he stared at you.

"Want?" You gasp, still stunned by his appearance to register what was happening.

"I've been trying to get you to fuck off for weeks now and you don't budge. Instead, you get some...my first demon summoning kit and you...what? Do you want to kill me? Get rid of me? Seal me away?"