Farrow & Barbol: Part Four

Female Reader x Male Monsters (poly)

Barbol nudges you with his nose, grunting softly as he tries to urge you awake. "Get up," he growls.

You press your palm to his chest. "What?" You groan. "Why are you waking me so early?" You try to tuck your blanket over your head but Farrow yanks it away.

You whine and open your eyes. "What?"

"Get up," Barbol growls again.

You sit up and rub your eyes. "Ok, ok, I'm up," you huff. "What's going on with you two today?"

"You're late," Farrow replies from under the bed,

You glance at the clock and see it's earlier than you usually get up. "No...I don't even have work today," you reply.

"No," Barbol insist. "You are late, late."

"Late, late?" You cock up a brow. "What do you mean I'm-" you stall and your mouth hangs open. "Oh," you gasp as your eyes go wide.

"I've been keeping track," Farrow replies. "You usually fluctuate a little bit this has been two weeks now. I'm surprised you didn't notice yourself."

"I...I'm surprised you keep track," you tell him. "I honestly don't think about it until it shows up," you reply.

Barbol glares at you. "You do realize we've never cum outside you before? Wouldn't you be concerned?"

You shrug and rub the back of your head.

"Are you kidding me?" Barbol snarls.

"Calm down now, it could be nothing, but I suggest taking a pregnancy test just to be sure."

You huff and cross your arms against your chest. "Ok so," you sigh. "Ok."

Barbol inches close and places a soft kiss on your lips. "Don't worry," he grumbles and butts his forehead to yours. "If you are pregnant you have us."

"We were discussing it, perhaps this is just the fruits of our labor," Farrow replies.

"Was that a motherfucking pun?" Barbol snarls down at him.

You stand up and get dressed. "I'll be right back," you say. "I'll go get a couple of tests and be right back."

"Drink something," Farrow replies.

Barbol grunts. "It looks like we'll need to make room."

Farrow chuckles. "She's in for a surprise if it's true. There's never just one of us."

You go to the store and buy a few pregnancy tests and a large drink. You guzzle it down as you head home and pick up breakfast for everyone. Once home Barbol pulls you into his strong arms.

"Don't squeeze too hard," you grumble. "I'm fixing to burst at any second."

"Well then go to the bathroom!" Barbol shoves you inside.

They wait outside for you, Farrow has even removed himself from under the bed just so he can be there once you come out. After a while, they knock on the door.

"Everything ok?" Farrow asks.

"I'm not sure," you reply.

Farrow and Barbol exchange glances. "What do you mean?" Farrow calls to you.

You open the door and show them the two tests you've taken. There is neither a negative or positive sign. In fact, the whole screen has turned back. "I have no idea what this means," you tell them.

Barbol takes one and Farrow takes the other. "I think it means your pregnant," Barbol grunts.

"With our children at that," Farrow's hands are shaking.