The Tentacle Plants: Second Plant

Female Reader x Nonbinary Monster

Recently, people around you have been commenting on how happy you seem. They ask you if you're seeing anyone and if they're the cause of it. You have to hesitate a moment when they ask this because technically, yes, you have met someone but you can't exactly describe your new mate. At first, they were a tiny little succulent plant you were given as a gift, now, they were this tentacled creature living off soda and sweet drinks in your home.

You smile though and reply yes, you do have someone special in your life. You can't deny you're over the moon for them, you love them more than you ever thought possible. Not only were they sweet and gentle, always there for you and attentive, they were the best sex you've ever had.

Coming home you find yourself excited, always happy to see them and be wrapped up in their many limbs as they kiss you with the soft mouth hidden amongst the tendrils. Sometimes they've made you dinner, although it's usually always something sweet, usually you come home and cook with them then after you've eaten you both take a nice long bath.

They enjoy baths so much and they love to make an event of them. Candles, bath bombs, bubble baths, bath salts, oils, your bathroom is more stocked than any room in the house. You have no reason to complain though, you enjoy seeing them excited and happy. Not only that, bath time is usually where your best conversations happen.

They've been taking online classes as of late as well as reading and watching online videos and tutorials. They've taught themself to play the guitar and to an extent the piano, although the keyboard you got them is limited. They've been getting small work from home jobs to help pay the bills. You're so proud of them and even when you two get mad or argue it isn't for very long. They get lonely and you feel guilty so making up is usually swift and ends in the bedroom.

One day you come home and they don't greet you as you come in. They aren't in the kitchen either. As you call out to them you hear a weak call from the bathroom. You find them in the tub, their usually vibrant color faded and their skin feels dry and sandy.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" You ask as you kneel down before the tub.

"I don't know," they mutter softly. "I feel...strange."

"How strange?" you murmur as you pet them and nuzzle to their tendrils.

They swallow and shift in the water, "I didn't want to bother you at work but...I really wanted to," they reach out, touching your face and caressing down your neck. "I wanted to see you so bad, to touch you, to bed inside you but I...I can't be selfish like that."

"You could have called," you coo to them, "is that what made you sick?"

They whimper softly, "if I ignore my heat," they reply defeatedly. "I can make myself sick like that."

Your cheeks begin to burn and you bite your lip. "You're in heat?"

They nod and shift in the water. "You just got home though....you're probably hungry," they weakly try to raise up out of the tub but you stop them and make then ease back down.

"I wanna take care of you," you coax them, petting them then standing back and stripping off your clothes. "You're more important," you ease into the tub with them and let them crawl up on you. Their soft lips kiss up your legs and stomach, their warm tongue circling around your nipples before they kiss you, wrapping you in their limbs and squeezing you tight, pulling you close.

"Being close helps," they relax against your body. "I don't feel so dizzy."

You cuddle them and relax in the water for a bit. "Good then," you kiss the top of their head. "I'm happy to do anything to make you feel better."