Gremory the Demon

Female Reader x Male Monster

You had your first period when you were fourteen and that was when he showed up. He stood in the corner of the bathroom, tall and dark, but at the time you didn't consider him at all handsome. His head hit the ceiling and he at to duck to accommodate his massive size. You were told by your mother that demons were attracted to your family's blood. You just didn't realize how much.

Gremory followed you around like a puppy after then, especially when your menstrual cycle hit. He was always around you, sniffing and snorting. For a young girl reaching maturity and all the awkward things that went along with it, it was the worst thing you could imagine. It was bad enough dealing with the changes yourself, but having him right at your side as they happened made it so much worse.

It didn't matter to Gremory though, he stuck to you, whispering how delicious your blood was and how much he wanted it. You didn't ever let him near your blood of course. It had to be offered. He couldn't just take it.

As you grew older you began to appreciate your strange familiar. Now that you were grown you could see the benefits of having this massive demon by your side. One day your mother confessed to you that demons never stayed around that long. If they never got blood offerings from you, they usually got fed up and left. Yet Gremory had stayed, always lurking behind you and whispering praises in your ear.

It's the even of your twenty-first birthday. Your mom is throwing and party for you and you're getting ready. As you're brushing your hair you keep thinking about what your mother said. You wonder why Gremory has stayed around for so long. Seven years is a long time, especially for a demon who was wanting something. There must be a reason Gremory has lingered.

"Grem," you murmur one day. His massive form then appears in your mirror.

"Yes, my pet?" He growls.

You turn and look up at him. He's still big, black, and furry. His wings tucked against his back and his forked tail swishing behind him.

"Why are you still here?" You ask.

He scoffs. "I'm just waiting for the day you give me what I want."

"Yeah but...it's been almost seven years," you reply. "Aren't you fed up with waiting?"

Gremory kneels before you. "I'm more patient than you think."

Your heart hammers as he inches closer. You gaze into his glowing white eyes and you wonder how he kisses. You snap the thought from your mind as instantly as it comes in.

"Is there something else you want, pet?" He asks.

"No," you sigh. "I was just curious why you're still here. Mom said demons don't usually stick around."

"I know you'll give me a blood offering one day," he growls in your ear and you shiver. "I also know when you do it will be the sweetest most enticing thing I have ever tasted."

You pinch your thighs together and you can feel your face burn like a red coal.

"I am willing to wait for such a delicacy," he snarls.

You huff. "You may find yourself sorely disappointed," you huff. You look up at him. "What makes you so sure?"

"I've been with you for nearly seven years. I know you, pet," he touches your cheek. "I know you're soft to me." He thumb rubs your bottom lip. "I know that one day I'll be hard for you," he chuckles suggestively.

"That's gross!" You shove him.

He chuckles and his tail wriggles excitedly. "I much prefer you grown up. You're so much more fun to tease. You don't cry half as much."