Farrow & Barbol: Part Two

Female Reader x Male Monsters
(Poly)

"Can you not sleep?"

You grunt and sit up as Farrow's hand strokes your cheek and brushes down your neck. "No," you sigh, leaning a little over the edge as he touches your face.

"Come here then," his hands rise up and lift you off the bed, carrying you underneath to join him. He pulls you close and you cuddle into the feather softness of his body. His arms coil and hold you tight.

"Thanks, Farrow," you murmur. "This feels nice."

"Barbol has been greedy lately," he murmurs as he strokes your hair. "So, I'll take what I can when I can."

You smile and snuggle closer. "He has been a little handsy lately." You press your nose into Farrow's body. His scent is rich and warm, he always smells so good. Like a mixture of fresh coffee in the morning and clean sheets from the closet. Farrow was always a comfort, even when you were young. Barbol had been physical in his affection, Farrow had always provided the mental support. Now that you had grown and your relationship had changed, you learned that Farrow was just as affectionate and physical as Barbol.

"You always smell so nice," you murmur to him. "I like being this close to you."

Farrow sighs and you feel a kiss on your cheek and neck. His many eyes flutter and you kiss him back. His lips are strange. They're thin and long and sometimes then they part they split both up and down and side to side. He hugs you close, his long tongue tracing over your lips.

"I'm sorry," he chuckles and kisses your cheek. "I shouldn't get you so excited when you can't sleep already."

You chuckle. "Yes, you're a very bad monster." A hand gropes your rear and you squeak. "Hey," you whimper into his fluff.

"I'll stop now, promise," he chuckles and returns to just holding you.

When you were little and you couldn't sleep, Farrow would do this too. He would carry you under the bed and hold you close to him. Unlike Barbol, Farrow rarely ever left under the bed. You could remember maybe one or two times that anything other than his arms came out.

"Farrow?" You asked when you were small. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," he replied. "What is it?"

You nuzzled close and peeked up at him. "Why do you never come out?" You squeeze his hand in case he got mad. "Barbol says he likes leaving the wardrobe. Do you not like to leave?"

He chuckled and kissed the top of your head. "It's a little harder for me to leave."

"Why?" You peeped.

He sighed and thought for a moment. "Well, for one, my body is much different than Barbol's. I don't want to scare you."

"But you don't."

He gave you an extra squeeze. "Even so, unless you really need me to, this bed is where I will stay."

"Do you feel safe here?" You asked.

"That's a very good way to put it, little one," he chuckled. "Yes, this is where I feel safe."

Your eyes got wide and you gasped. "Even though you're a monster?"

"Even monsters get afraid. Barbol and I are no exception to that. We want to feel safe and we want to remain with the people we care about. Just like you."

You could remember how it felt holding onto to Farrow as his said this. His arms wrapped around you like a blanket. You realized then that even if Farrow was a monster that he needed you and was afraid of losing you. His fears became real, unfortunately, but now, you were all back where you belonged.