Paimon the Demon

Female Reader x Male Monster

A job offer has come your way that you can't say no to. You've been contacted to paint a mural for a local church. Only thing is, it isn't a regular church like you would think. The place is pretty notorious, everyone knows about it, and everyone whispers about it. You've heard so many rumors about it, it's hard to keep things straight.

The Church of Illumination has existed for decades, and the founder recently died. His replacement is the one who called you and hired you. An addition has been added, and he wants you to come paint a mural. He sounded nice on the phone, rather charming actually. You were nervous, to say the least. You had heard this place made sacrifices. Some said it was animals and they sacrificed them live at the altar. Other more extreme rumors said that is was virgins that they would sacrifice. You didn't like this one, after all, you were a virgin.

Some said the church worshipped Satan, others said it was a place of hedonism and debauchery, others claimed they worshipped something darker than the devil. It was really hard to keep track, you were hoping that working there you would get some answers.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Your friend asks.

"Yeah, it's a good paying job, and I could use the extra money," you tell her. "If anything happens you can just call the cops," you laugh.

She huffs. "I still don't like it. That place is creepy."

You turn and look at her. "Have you ever actually gone there?"

"No," she fidgets. "It's just weird!"

You shrug. "I don't mind it." You check yourself one last time in the mirror before you pick up your bag. "I'll text you later, so you're not to freaked out," you chuckle. "Bye!"

"Don't eat anything they offer you!" She yells as you head to your car.

As you get settled in the car and look into the rearview mirror, you see something. It looks like someone is in the backseat. You look into the back, but all that's there is your supplies. You stare into the mirror and see nothing. You huff and shake your head, you're not going to let everyone get to you about this job.

The church is on a back road that cuts through the woods and up a steep hill. It's a beautiful drive, but of course, everyone says that the woods are now filled with monsters and demons and haunted and blah blah blah. It was amazing what people came up with. The church itself was a pretty basic building. It was built from brick and had once been a Baptist church ages ago. The steeple was painted black, and the cross had been removed. Behind it, there was the new building that was added on.

"You must be my artist."

You jump at the sound of the voice. You look around, but you don't see anybody. "Heh-hello?" You keep jerking your head around.

"Up here," he says.

You furrow your brow and look up, leaning out of the belltower you see a man. He waves at you, a lovely smile on his face. "I'll be down in a second. The doors are open you can let yourself in!" He slips back inside and closes the door.

"Oh wow," you whisper. You go up the stairs and into the foyer of the church. The walls are painted gold, and the furniture is all black. There are tables on each side, one that has a massive open book and candelabras on each side. The other table has a big ornate box on it and a sign in sheet.

The door before you opens and the man from the bell tower walks in. "Good morning," he says. He has long silver hair tied back in a braid. He's wearing glasses with thick, black rims and his skin is pearly pale.

"Good morning," you're stunned by how handsome he is. "Mr. Paimon?" You ask.

He smiles and holds his gloved hand out. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I have to admit I'm a fan of your work."