Baal the Demon

Female Reader x Male Monster

Now, you may ask yourself, why would one of the most powerful demons go and hide himself in a cornfield? Out somewhere in the middle of the buttfucking country, where the only thing interesting would be the dog chewing on its ass. Well, some things are better from whence you came, even if they are boring.

Consider yourself the older child, prized and gifted and beautiful beyond reproach. And then imagine having to take care of your younger siblings. All of them are wild and feral, out only for blood and malice. Believe me, you grow tired of it. Not just that, you get blamed for all their failings.

"You're supposed to keep a close eye on them."

"It's your job to make them behave."

"It is you who has to see they don't do this."

I just said fuck it to it all. I didn't work so hard to become a glamorized babysitter. My siblings could handle themselves, they could control the court, they could handle Mother when she decided to rise from her slumber and eat all of them.

I agree, a cornfield isn't the best place to make a home, but it was peaceful and quiet, and I had missed that for so many centuries. As things do, life grew around me. I saw many hands in my field, many lives and souls that have passed through. I saw life and death, war and love. Prosperity and famine. I became numb to the way of mortals, so much so, that when reached out to me I finally realized how starved I was.

The little girl got lost in the cornfield. She was scared and crying, and for some reason, I took pity on her. It wasn't until years later that another old feeling returned to me. The girl grew up and became a beautiful woman. She was tall with long legs and a soft, warm body I wanted to bury myself in. Sex is such a strange force of nature. I had considered myself above the cravings of the flesh, but with her, I felt it gnawing at me like a rabid dog. I wanted her, nay, I needed her. Such succulent delight is a mortal woman.

I left my cornfield to be with her, and I've not regretted it. Well, I didn't, until I realized that there was something amiss. There was a shift in the energies I was feeling. On earth, more demons had surfaced than there should be. And it wasn't just the run of the mill demons either, far from. I felt like kindred, my siblings. In the air, I could smell Eligos and Paimon, I could feel Vual and Allocer. This was not good.

"Baal," he hand rests on my arm. "You look tense."

I glance down at her and smile. I take her hand and kiss her palm. "I was merely imagining you naked, my love."

She scoffs and swats at my face. "That's not how you look when you imagine me naked." Cora looks at me with those deep, dark eyes. "You look worried. I've never seen you look worried."

I chuckle and slip down off the windowsill. "I would rather make love to you than discuss it."

She scoffs. "You would rather do that than anything."

"True, but as you can see, I am not lying to you." I lay my hand on my chest. I then sigh and slouch my great shoulders as she looks at me. "If I had to leave you, even for a moment, what would you do?"

"I'd probably take a nap," Cora says with a shrug.

Be still my heart. "You wound me," I smirk.

"Is there somewhere you have to go?" She asks. She steps close to me and touches my chest. "As long as it doesn't take longer than a week, you can go," she smirks.

I dip down and kiss her, wrapping my long fingers around her neck. "A week would be all I needed."

The way she looks at me melts my old bones. How could such a vibrant, fiery creature love a demon such as me? She is tall and curvy with an ass I'd die for. I am tall as well, but I am gangly and boney. My limbs are long and bleached white by the horrendous light of the angels. I envy her dewy, peachy skin that is covered in a multitude of freckles. I have long horns that grow out from my forehead and curve towards the back. They're jagged and pitch black, nearly clear like crystal. My body is thin and angular, and I am able to bend myself in extraordinary, unpleasant ways. Her body is ceaselessly pleasant.