Saleos the Demon

Monster Reader x Female Human x Trans Human

Their dumb little faces stared up at me with a level of awe and wonder I am rightfully deserved. They had summoned me as for what reason I wasn't sure. There is two of them. One is short and pear-shaped with bright pink hair. The other is a taller and willowy, their hair is blonde. They grasp each other's hands and watch me in silence.

"What?"I grunt as I rise out of the smoke and ash. I shudder my wings, sending the smoke away. Their hair shudders and flaps back. The taller one stands behind the pear-shaped one. I look down at them and curl my lip over my sharp teeth. Showing them the jagged rows of obsidian.

The pear-shaped one steps forward, letting the tall one cower a bit. "What is your name?" She asks, her voice is soft and a little squeaky.

"Saleos," I growl at her. I kneel down on one knee, inspecting her peachy, round face. I reach out, touching her. I can sense she loves the woman standing behind her.

She swallows and looks at me, a sort of a romantic gaze to her eyes. "Welcome, Saleos." She smiles sweetly and I'll admit, she's quite cute.

"Welcome to what?" I ask, tilting my head at her.

The taller one comes up behind her and squeezes her shoulders. She has the same smitten expression that her partner has.

"Oh," I murmur as it clicks. "Did you summon me for fucking?"

"Kind of," the pear-shaped one says. "But no." She glances at her partner. "I mean, if you wanted to we'd agree to it."

I tilt my head again. "You're going to have to be much, much more specific because in all honesty I'm lost."

The two look at one another the taller one speaks. Her voice is husky and deep, not what I expected from her. "We wanted you to join us," she says.

"Join you?"

"In our relationship," pear-shaped gasped.

I think for a moment. Certainly a strange request. I have been summoned for much bloodier things than this. Joining this couple in their romance would certainly be a nice change of pace from my days in smog and sulfur.

"I'm intrigued," I answer them. "Is there a reason you wanted a demon for such a thing?"

"We just wanted to," the taller one answers.

"For a long while now, actually," the pear-shaped one adds.

I sigh and stand back up, tucking my wings and my long tail behind my back. "I'll accept," I say as I glance over them. "But you are going to have to prove yourselves to me."

"How?" the taller one asks.

"I am not an object," I tell them. "I am not going to remain here to be a toy for your relationship, I don't care how good the sex is." I shake my head. "You say you wish to add me to your relationship, I expect as much. I am equal in partnership with both of you. We are one or we are nothing. Do you understand me?"

They both nod and agree. I do not sense any mistrust from them, no reason to assume they are lying to me to get me into bed. I simply have to protect my interests. As much as I do enjoy a good roll in the hay and getting my cocks sucked. I do so tire of being nothing more than an object. Being in a relationship sounds quite beneficial.

The pear-shaped one's name is Pearl and she's a writer. She writes a series of trashy romances novels under one pseudonym and a series of young adult adventure books under another. She likes to bake in her spare time and her specialty is these decadent chocolate raspberry muffins. I've probably eaten a dozen already in my short time with them.