Use What You've Got

Still in Merida's bedroom, Ian paces around in his panic. Fear struck him for Barley being sent to the dungeon by the queen.

Then, Ian recognizes the spell about being locked in.

The blue skinny elf gripped his brown wooden staff off of the bed.

Ian tries to focus on the keyhole. The blue skinny elf made his wizard's stance. He thrusts his staff at the keyhole. Ian recited in exclamation. "Emases Nepo!"

The blue skinny elf jiggled the handle. It was still locked. Then, Ian facepalmed himself. The blue skinny elf was locked in from the outside.

Ian peeked out the small door window. The blue skinny elf was annoyed. He groans. Ian checked out his surroundings for anyone. No one has been around. The blue skinny elf sighed with relief. Ian left the small door window.

The blue skinny elf carefully have his brown wooden staff, going thru the small door window. Ian efforts to try his tactic differently. He had his staff to the other side of the keyhole. The blue skinny elf recites the spell again, "Emases Nepo!"

Ian tried to wiggle the handle again. The blue skinny elf was frustrated. It was still locked. Ian facepalms himself again. The blue skinny elf forgets to try his wizard's stance, use his hearts fire, focus and eye contact on the lock.

Ian has his both hands on his brown wooden staff. The blue skinny elf made a new problem. He can't see the keyhole. Ian barely looked thru the small door window. The blue skinny elf was baffled.

Ian meets the three little redhead boys.

They are so curious.

The blue skinny elf was nervous. "Uhhhh...You're not gonna tell anyone about this, aren't ya?" Ian inquired.

The three little redhead boys can only see the blue guy's worried eyes. They stared at each other blankly at first. Then, the three little redhead boys shakes their heads.

The blue skinny elf was relieved. "Okay, good..." he said.

Ian chuckles himself.

The blue skinny elf was smiling awkwardly. "Look, I really, REALLY need you three to help me out of here please. My brother, Barley, is going to be executed by sunrise if I don't get him out of the dungeon. He's the only best brother I have ever had. I can't lose him over the queen. Please." Ian begged.

The three redhead boys looked at each other. They shrugged.

The blue skinny elf sighed. Ian was solemn. He pulled his staff back in Merida's bedroom. The blue skinny elf rested himself against the door. Ian slides downwards. He was going to lose Barley because of Queen Elinor.

Ian becomes emotionally sad. The blue skinny elf closes his eyes. He was sobbing. His tears fallen onto his both cheeks.

After a while, someone was knocking on the door.

Knock! Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock!

Ian thought he was imagining things.

The knocking happens again.

Knock! Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock!

The blue skinny elf opens up his eyes all the way. Ian was surprised yet puzzlingly.

Knock! Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock!

The blue skinny elf raises his left hand. He returns his knocking.

Knock, Knock...

Ian was sudden. The blue skinny elf got up from the hardwood floor. He faced the doorway.

Clicked!

Someone's unlocking the bedroom door.

The blue skinny elf was prepared to see anybody's face.

The door got opened itself.

He was astonished.

"IAN!"

It was Barley who exclaimed with his smile. The blue burly elf extended his arms.

Ian was joyful. "BARLEY!" He exclaims. The blue skinny elf extends his arms. Ian runs for his elder brother.

Barley wraps on his youngest brother. Ian wrapped his arms back to his elder brother.

The Lightfoot brothers are embracing each other.

After a long hug, they let go of each other.

Ian was confused. "Barley, how did you get out of the dungeon?" He wondered.

The blue burly elf gestured out to his youngest brother. Barley was happy with his mischievous smile. "Ian, this is Merida's wee brothers, Harris, Hubert and Hamish." He replied in salutation.

The blue skinny elf looked at the three little redhead boys. They smiled and waved at Ian.

The blue skinny elf waves back at them nervously.

Ian was astounded at his elder brother. "Barley, they helped you escape?" He asked.

The blue burly elf nodded his head thrice times. Barley shrugs. "Oh yeah." He added, answering. The blue burly elf grins wickedly at the threesome redhead boys. "Ye gotta love those wee laddies. All they do is cause mischief around here. I let them have all the sweets they can eat." Barley mentioned.

Ian recognized something important. The blue skinny elf was taken aback. "Oh man, if the queen finds out, we're so in trouble big time." Ian utters.

The blue burly elf was still having his wicked smile. Barley faced his youngest brother.

Ian was alarmed at his elder brother. "Oh no, Barley..." he said.

Barley grinned big at his youngest brother. "Oh yes, Ian..." the blue burly elf added. "We're gonna have to get out of the kingdom of Dunbroch with your magic...The Invisibility Spell..." Barley declared.