The Forest of the Brave Wilderness

The Lightfoots and Bear Merida are on their mission in The Brave Wilderness; getting the Teleportation Gem. Barley and Laurel got their swords. Ian got his brown wooden staff. The blue skinny elf has Guinevere II's van key. Ian locked the orange van.

The centaur joins the Lightfoots and the bear princess. Officer Colt Bronco got a spear from the Manticore.

They go into the forest of the Brave Wilderness.

Barley had the Teleportation Gem map.

Before they scrolled thru the trees, the blue burly elf was resolute. Barley faced everyone. "All right...Whatever ye do, don't follow the wisps...If ye followed them, your fates will be changed..." he warned.

Laurel, Colt, Ian and Bear Merida nodded their heads in acknowledgment. They expressed a worry yet understanding.

The blue skinny elf goes to his elder brother. "Barley, what does the map tell us to go?" Ian asked.

The blue burly elf examines the Teleportation Gem Map carefully. Barley scrunched his face. "This is odd...In the Brave Wilderness...It's telling us to find where the bear paw prints is going..." he answered.

In the Teleportation Gem map, there are lots of tree marks. Then, there are black bear paw prints on it. The bear paw prints looks like it was stamped. It was only a few on the map. Barley and Ian are unsure if the bear paw prints are marking where the gem is, or it was how some adventurers got lost in the forest.

The blue skinny elf was concerned. "Barley, the map seems to be off. There are bear paw prints all over the forest." Ian confirmed.

The blue burly elf was perplexed. Barley shrugs at his youngest brother. "Maybe that's how other adventurers got lost in the woods, Ian. No one found the gem." Barley guesses.

The blue skinny elf gestures at the map. "Or maybe the other adventurers got lost in THIS forest, because THEY followed the wisps." Ian believed.

The blue burly elf was smiling. "Okay, just scroll thru the woods, don't follow the wisps and find the gem. Simple." Barley said.

The blue skinny elf shrugged. "That's going to take forever, Barley." Ian complaint.

The blue burly elf shook his head. "No, not forever." Barley added. The blue burly elf pointed out the map to Ian. "According to this map, there are four clans on the bear paw print each...Clan Dunbroch...Clan Macintosh...Clan MacGuffin...and Clan Dingwall..." Barley explained.

The blue skinny elf was confused. Ian traced the bear paw prints on the map. The markings made a hidden shape. The blue skinny elf blinked his eyes twice. "The bear paw prints just build a circle on the map." Ian clarifies.

The blue burly elf was pleased. Barley had an idea. The blue burly elf rechecks the map. "Perhaps we can check out the four clans in this forest." Barley added. The blue burly elf shrugs. "One of the four clans of Scotland might have the gem." Barley believes.

The blue skinny elf was confused yet concerning. "Okay, okay...Don't follow the wisps...Although, we can't search all four clans at the same time..." Ian mentioned.

Laurel goes between Barley and Ian. She was bothered. "Boys, is everything okay?" Laurel wondered.

Barley points out to her on the Teleportation Gem Map. The blue burly elf was bemused. "Mum, there's a way to find the gem. It's hiding in one of the four clans here." Barley replied in his explanation.

The Lightfoot brothers' blue mother elf was taken aback. Laurel was making a face. "Looks like a treasure in the dragon's cave." She added, whispering herself. Laurel was perplexing. "Maybe one of us should check one clan at the time for the gem." She suggests.