The Way to Defeat Mor'du the Demon Bear

Still in Ian's bedroom, the witch paces in circles while pondering and whispering.

The Lightfoot brothers are still bewildered with their raised eyebrows.

She snaps her right fingers in the air. The witch was delightful. "Oh, there we go!" She exclaimed.

The witch goes to the bedroom door.

Barley was puzzled. "What the heck are ye doing?" He inquired.

She opened it.

Then, the hallway becomes the Highlands woods of Scotland.

They are in the 11th Centuries CE.

The Lightfoot brothers gasped. Their eyes are widened.

Ian was taken aback. "No way..." he breathed.

The witch heads to the forest. She looked back while walking forward. "Come on, laddies. This way to Scotland." The witch added, gesturing them. "Ye want the Teleportation Gem, don't ye?" She inquires.

Barley and Ian looked at each other surprisingly. Then, they faced straightforward.

Barley swallowed himself. The blue burly elf was resolute. "The witch can bring us back home to our world after Mor'du." Barley believed.

Ian was concerned at his elder brother. "How did you know, Barley?" The blue skinny elf asked.

The blue burly elf took his youngest brother's right hand. "Just a gut feeling, Ian..." Barley answered.

The blue skinny elf had his brown wooden staff on his left hand.

Ian gulps.

The Lightfoot brothers are walking into the Highlands forest of Scotland. They are baffled at the different world.

It was all nothing but trees and the grass.

Barley and Ian looked up at the sky.

The witch shuts Ian's bedroom. She walks away from the front door. The witch snapped her right fingers. She goes back to the front door. The witch opens her front door. She puts her hands together. The witch was happy. "Ah, cottage sweet cottage at last!" She exclaims.

The Lightfoot brothers faced the witch perplexingly.

Barley goes to her.

Ian looks at his elder brother worryingly. "Barley...?" The blue skinny elf inquired.

The blue burly elf glanced at his youngest brother while scrolling. Barley smiled. "I got this, Ian..." Barley reassures.

The blue burly elf faces the witch.

She was smiling at Barley.

The blue burly elf was determined with his wicked smile. "Witch, can my brother defeat Mor'du by his magic staff?" Barley wondered.

She nodded her head twice. The witch was smirking. "Mor'du CAN be beaten by your brother's magic. Ye and the sorcerer are prophesied to face Mor'du. He's just very angry at everything. I guarantee it." She replied in her confirmation.

Barley raises his right fist. The blue burly elf was enthusiastic. "I KNEW IT!" Barley shouted.

The witch pointed out to the blue burly elf. "Go on, laddie!" She added, exclaiming. "Teach your brother a spell to stop Mor'du." The witch insists.

Barley grinned. The blue burly elf nods his head to her. Barley rushes back to his youngest brother.

Ian was curious at his elder brother. "What did she say, Barley?" The blue skinny elf asks.

Barley was thrilled. "Ian, the witch told me that we are a prophecy to beat Mor'du in Scotland. And your magic can strike him down." The blue burly elf answers.

The blue skinny elf was nervous. "What, how can I stop Mor'du with my magic, Barley?" Ian wonders.

The blue burly elf was mischievous. Barley stares at his youngest brother. "Ian, there is one spell that will beat Mor'du for certainty, turning him to stone." The blue burly elf replies.

Ian was alarmed. "TURNING MOR'DU TO STONE?!" He screamed in his inquiry.

Barley was frowning yet sympathetic. "Ian, ye have to use THAT spell. Speak with your hearts fire, focus, don't hold back and give him the death stare in his eyes. Ye must say PETRIFOR." Barley encourages his youngest brother.

Ian shook his head. The blue skinny elf was scared. "I'm NOT gonna get killed by a bear before I give him the death stare!" Ian vented.

She fingered up. "Mor'du!" The witch corrected.

Barley faced her angrily. "I KNOW!" He shouted.

Ian was shaken. He shrugs. "What if I messed up, Barley?" The blue skinny elf asked.

The blue burly elf was comforting his youngest brother. "Ian, I taught ye magic for two years in our world. I am always with ye no matter what happens. You've got this." Barley answered in his reassurance.

Ian was smiling yet awkward. The blue skinny elf understands his elder brother. "Okay, Barley..." Ian added. The blue skinny elf was confused. "How are we going to find Mor'du?" Ian wondered.

The Lightfoot brothers turned their heads straightforward gradually. They are baffled.

There are blue little ghosts in front of Barley and Ian.

The first blue little ghost was telling them to follow. They sounded so eerie in their voices.

Barley was bewildered. "The wisps..." he whispered.