Castle Dunbroch

In the Dunbroch's castle, Queen Elinor meets King Fergus in the throne room.

The queen was worried. "Fergus, have ye found Merida?" Queen Elinor asked.

The king was confident. "Darling, ye know our daughter can handle anything on her own. I taught Merida to fight well." King Fergus answered reassuringly.

Queen Elinor sighs. "This is my fault...I was too strict on our daughter...I thought Merida was ready to be married with the prince..." Queen Elinor confessed.

The king shook his head. King Fergus was smiling. "Elinor, Merida is more like me. Adventurous, headstrong and willing to fight for the kingdom. The princess is the way she is." The king mentioned.

Queen Elinor was curious. "Tell me Fergus, who do ye meet again back in The Ring of Stones?" The queen wondered.

The king was pleased. "Elinor, the legend you told Merida about the...pointy-eared laddies...four days ago...They are here..." King Fergus replied in his utterance.

Queen Elinor was surprised.

In Merida's bedroom, Barley and Ian are laying on the bed on their backs. Barley was on his left side. Ian was on his right side.

The Lightfoot brothers are facing the ceiling and annoyed.

They are quiet at first.

Barley broke the silence. "Our mission to bring back Merida to her world is not what I'm anticipating." He stated.

Ian took a deep breath. "How's that, Barley?" He asks curiously.

Barley scratched his head. "Well...I thought if stopping Mor'du...in this world...would give us a chance to get the Teleportation Gem...from our world...And now...the king wants us to meet his queen...he says she was devastated after the princess left..." he answers frankly.

Ian was perplexed. "The queen misses Merida?" He added, inquiring. Ian was bothered. "Barley, the princess ran away because her mom was hard on her daughter. The queen took away what Merida loved. Maybe if she tells us that she's sorry about the princess, probably that's when we'll bring her daughter back home." Ian clarified.

Barley chuckled happily. "Good ol' brother of mine, always seeing the obvious." He said.

Ian chuckles too cheerfully. "On a quest, the clear path is never the right one." He mentions.

Barley sighs. "Yeah." He said.

The Lightfoot brothers are mystified by someone clearing out a throat.

Barley and Ian got up from the bed. They faced the doorway.

It was Queen Elinor. She was emotionless. Queen Elinor puts her hands together. "So ye are the elves that Fergus told me about." She confirms.

Barley and Ian got out of the bed.

The blue skinny elf was puzzled.

The blue burly elf was cheerful. Barley bowed before the queen. "Your majesty, we are Clan Lightfoot." The blue burly elf added. He gestures out. "I, am Barley, and this is my dear brother, Iandore." Barley introduces.

The blue skinny elf bows to Queen Elinor nervously with his smile. "Your majesty, pleasure to meet you." Ian greeted.

The queen raises her eyebrow. Queen Elinor was quizzed. "Fergus told me that ye defeated Mor'du back in The Ring of Stones, right?" She wonders.

Barley holds Ian's right shoulder. "My brother here is the wizard, your majesty. His magic stopped the bear." Barley replies in his explanation.

Ian was awkward yet glad.

The queen nodded her head twice confidently. Then, Queen Elinor was frowning. "Did your brother's magic spirited away my daughter, Merida?" The queen inquires.

The blue skinny elf was stunned. Ian gasped.

The blue burly elf was offended at the queen. "What?" Barley inquired in his whisper.

Queen Elinor crisscrossed her arms. The queen was strict. "Ye two have better explain to me." She demanded.

The blue skinny elf takes a few steps forward. Ian was resolute yet solemn. "Your majesty, my magic didn't send your daughter to the different world, the witch did." He clarified.

Barley let his youngest brother to confront the queen seriously. He trusted Ian.

Queen Elinor huffed. "Is that so?" She asked.

The blue skinny elf took a deep breath. "I know what really happened because Barley and I met Merida in OUR world." Ian answered frankly.

Barley was anxious at the queen.

Queen Elinor has her eyes widened in rage. "SO ye DID cursed my daughter then." She accused.

Ian was upset. He furrowed his eyebrows. "No! Your majesty, listen to-" Ian tries to vent at the queen.

Queen Elinor cut the wizard off. The queen was stern. "No! Ye listened to me! I'm only doing what's best for my daughter! Merida wants to get married!" She ranted.

Barley was appalled at the queen. The blue burly elf was ticked off. "You're getting about the princess ALL WRONG!" Barley argued.

Queen Elinor furrows her eyebrows harder. The queen pointed at the blue burly elf. "No! YOU'RE getting about my daughter all wrong!" She argues back.

Ian watched his elder brother in his upset mode.

Barley clenched his fists. He looked at her fiercely. "YE STUBBORN QUEEN! The princess DOESN'T want to get married! And if ye haven't taken away Merida's archery set, none of this would have happened!" Barley rants.

Queen Elinor was unanticipated at first. Then, the queen was mad. "How dare ye talk to me that way, Barley." She said.

Ian figured out the queen's stubborn expression. The blue skinny elf was more concerned than ever.

Queen Elinor walks forth to the blue burly elf. The queen snagged his left arm.

Barley was bothered. "What are ye doing?" He wonders.

Queen Elinor dragged Barley away from Ian. "You're about to be executed by sunrise for insulting the queen." She declared.

Barley gasped in shock.

Ian was a lot more concerned about Queen Elinor. "No, STOP!" The blue skinny elf screamed. Ian hurried to the doorway to halt the queen.

Queen Elinor was so quick.

The queen slammed the door and locked the keyhole. Clicked!

The blue skinny elf efforts to open the door. Ian jiggles the handle thrice times. The blue skinny elf was panicking. Ian peeked thru the small door window. "No, no! Please no! Barley's my brother! You can't execute him!" He screams louder.

Ian's heart broke when Barley cried out his name.

The Lightfoot brothers are stuck in the kingdom of Dunbroch.