The Fierce Battle

The winged brownish beast flies above the redhead woman. The griffin screeched ferociously. It flaps its gigantic wings.

Merida efforts to aim her arrow with her bow at the griffin. She was scared to death.

Barley detects the redhead woman's attempted attack. The blue burly elf was terror-stricken. "Merida, wait!" Barley shrieked.

She ignores the blue burly elf.

Ian has the same reaction about her. The blue skinny elf extends his right hand. "DON'T!" Ian shouted.

Merida was too concentrated on the flying beast. She shoot her arrow at the griffin's heart.

Her arrow flew in a haste to the flying beast.

The griffin catches it with its right claw.

The Lightfoot brothers gasped with their widening eyes.

Merida was shocked.

The flying beast gripped the arrow with both claws. The griffin stares at the redhead woman.

She was frozen in fear.

The flying beast breaks her arrow in half. The griffin growls at her.

The flying beast was hit in the head by a tossing rock.

The griffin shakes its head a couple times. The flying beast glances at its left. The griffin was madder at someone.

It was Barley. He had another rock on his right hand. The blue burly elf gripped it. Barley was vexed. "Leave her alone! The archer didn't take your egg!" He screamed.

The flying beast furrowed its eyes. It screeches at the blue burly elf.

The blue skinny elf grabbed Merida's left arm.

She was awoken out of her trance.

Ian drags the redhead woman away from the griffin. The blue skinny elf was worried. "Merida, we gotta run!" Ian exclaimed.

She scurried with the blue skinny elf on the grass. Ian and Merida are heading to Guinevere II.

Barley threw the rock at the flying beast. He grunts.

The griffin caught the rock with its right claw. The flying beast fractures the rock into rubbles.

The blue burly elf was bewildered. "Oh no..." Barley said anxiously.

The griffin was ticked off at the blue burly elf. It growled at him.

Ian and the redhead woman made it to the orange van. The blue skinny elf opened the Guinevere II's back double doors. "Merida, get in the van quick! And my staff!" Ian exclaims.

She hurries inside Guinevere II. Merida was concerned. Then, she noticed the brown wooden staff sitting on the passenger seat. Merida grasped it. She handed it to the blue skinny elf. Merida took a deep breath. "HERE, IAN!" She shouts.

The blue skinny elf holds his staff.

Merida let it go.

Ian rushes a couple feet away from Guinevere II.

She peeked above the right side of the back van door. Merida observed the blue skinny elf and the flying beast. She has to know what Ian was going to do.

The blue skinny elf works out his wizard's stance. Ian was frowning at the griffin.

Barley stood still for another moment. He was weirded out from the flying beast.

The griffin made a dive bomb downwards to strike the blue burly elf down.

The blue skinny elf was resolute. Ian thrusts his brown wooden staff. "FLAME INFERNAR!" The wizard screams.