The Ring of Stones

The Lightfoot brothers are on pursuit of the Will O' the Wisps. The blue burly elf was determined. The blue skinny elf was nervous.

They are running in a hurry to Mor'du thru the Highlands forest.

While Barley and Ian are chasing the trail on them, each wisp disappears.

The blue skinny elf has to know. He looked at his elder brother. "Barley, will the wisps try to lead us to Mor'du?" Ian wondered.

The blue burly elf has been knowledgeable. He looks at his youngest brother. "Never mind about not following them, Ian. Stopping Mor'du and bringing Merida back home to her world is our fate now." Barley replied.

The blue skinny elf was aware. "You told me that the witch says we're a prophecy to Scotland." Ian added. "What does she mean by that?" The blue skinny elf asked.

The blue burly elf was perplexed. "Maybe we're meant to save the kingdom of Dunbroch from the demon bear." Barley answered in his guessing.

Ian halted his elder brother by his staff.

The Lightfoot brothers are disbelieved.

They are between the two enormous stone tablets.

Barley blinked his eyes once. "What is this place, Ian?" The blue burly elf wonders.

The blue skinny elf blinked his eyes twice. "I have no idea, Barley..." Ian replies honestly.

The little blue ghost in front of the Lightfoot brothers are helping them.

Barley and Ian are breathing heavier in every moment.

They are wide-eyed.

The blue burly elf was bothered. "Afraid, Ian?" Barley asks.

The blue skinny elf was dismayed. "Yes, Barley..." Ian answers.

The blue burly elf held his youngest brother's left shoulder. "Don't hold back." Barley mentioned.

Ian held his elder brother's right shoulder. "Yeah..." The blue skinny elf agreed.

Barley stared at Ian. "Ready?" The blue burly elf wondered.

Ian stares back at Barley. "No but like you said...Don't hold back..." The blue skinny elf added, replying. Ian took a deep breath. "Let's face Mor'du together..." he declared.

The Lightfoot brothers nodded their heads at each other twice.

They followed the wisps thru the two enormous stone tablets.

The Lightfoot brothers entered The Ring of Stones.

Barley and Ian scrolled to the last wisp.

They go to the center of The Ring of Stones

It disappeared in front of them.

After a long silence, the blue skinny elf was puzzled. "So...Where is Mor'du?" Ian asked.

The blue burly elf browsed the area. Barley was puzzled too. "The demon bear could appear any moment around here. Remember your wizard stance, speak from your hearts fire, focus, don't hold back and give Mor'du the death stare in his eyes. Just say PETRIFOR." He reminded.

The blue skinny elf hears the footsteps suddenly. Ian was tense. The blue skinny elf froze. "Barley, it's coming..." Ian alerted quietly.

The blue burly elf shifted himself to his youngest brother. "Ian, put your back against mine." Barley instructs.

The blue skinny elf looked at his elder brother. "What?" Ian inquired.

Barley was worried. He looks at his youngest brother. "Just trust me." The blue burly elf urged.

Ian went back-to-back with Barley. The Lightfoot brothers are circling themselves gradually. They are in the middle of The Ring of Stones.

The Lightfoot brothers are scared to death.

"Ian, we are facing the fearsome foe of Scotland. It's gonna be a risk to take this fight."

"Barley, you said the only way to stop the dangerous bear is to turn Mor'du to stone. Why are you so sudden right now?"

"Ian, I just recognized that while ye prepare to perform the spell, I have to distract the bear."

"Barley, you'll get hurt from fighting Mor'du alone. You also said the bear is ten times stronger than the warrior alone. TEN TIMES STRONGER!"

"Ian, Mor'du can be here any second now. Do ye see where you're hearing the bear's footsteps?"

"No, Barley! I mean I can HEAR it but I DON'T SEE IT!"

"Just remember what I taught ye, Ian!"

The Lightfoot brothers quit making circles.

They heard the thunder roaring from the sky.

The dark gray clouds are covering the clear blue sky.

Then all of a sudden, Barley and Ian are hearing the loud growling.

It was not their stomachs.

The blue skinny elf was staggering. Ian's eyes are widened. "Oh no..." The blue skinny elf gasps.

Barley was staggered. The blue burly elf's eyes are wider.

Barley and Ian turns their heads slowly from behind.

They are hearing big stomps. The Lightfoot brothers are seeing the ginormous silhouette of the bear from the fog.

Barley cringes. "It really cannot be happening..." The blue burly elf gasper more.

The fog subsides sluggishly.

The monstrous black animal steps forth a few times.

It revealed the biggest and scariest black bear with vicious claws.

Barley was shocked. "MOR'DU!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

The black demon bear detected the Lightfoot brothers in hatred.

Ian was terror-struck. He gasped in fear.

Mor'du let out a big ferocious bear roar at them.

The blue skinny elf cringed. "We're SO dead!" Ian screams.

The black demon bear attempts to attack the Lightfoot brothers.

Something stops Mor'du.

The black demon bear was shot by an arrow in its right arm.

Mor'du growls viciously to his right.

The black demon bear furrowed its brows.

Barley and Ian glanced to the left.

It was the angry Scottish king of Dunbroch. He had his archery set with him.

His name was King Fergus. He raised his left arm. "Your fight is with me, Mor'du! Not a couple of blue-faced, pointy-eared laddies, ye great brute!" King Fergus yelled in his argument.

The Lightfoot brothers are astonished at the Scottish king. They blinked their eyes twice.

The black demon bear roared louder at King Fergus.

Barley and Ian have not ever seen the fierce Scottish king before.