Merida's Dilemma

Ian parked Guinevere II a couple feet away from the forest's entrance.

Officer Colt Bronco came to meet with the Lightfoots and Bear Merida.

The centaur was pitiful yet understandable.

Barley and Ian opened the back van double doors.

Laurel got out of the orange van first. She turned around to face the bear princess. Laurel comforts her. "It's okay, Merida. We've made it to The Brave Wilderness, sweetie. Don't worry." Laurel reassured.

The bear princess efforts to rotate herself. Bear Merida walks slowly to the end of Guinevere II, rocking the van in the process.

The Lightfoots and Officer Colt Bronco got tense, watching the bear princess walking like a bear.

Suddenly, Bear Merida was taken aback. The bear princess frantically grab one of the van back double doors. Bear Merida concealed herself from anyone looking. The bear princess whines in her animal noises.

Barley was annoyed. "Merida...ye HAVE fur..." he added, arguing in his whisper. Barley extended his arms out. "No one cares..." he utters.

Ian was anxious. "Barley, what's wrong with the princess now?" He asked.

Barley shrugs. The blue burly elf was perplexed. "Merida thinks she's naked." He answered frankly.

Laurel gasps and facepalmed herself. She was peeved at her two blue elf sons. Laurel growls.

Barley and Ian are bewildered from their blue elf mother's angry face.

Laurel WAS angry. "Barley, Ian, show some respect for the princess! While you do that and finding the GEM, I'm going to keep her safe from anything else in the FOREST!" She ranted.

Barley and Ian backed up a bit from their blue elf mother. They are wide-eyed. "OKAY, OKAY!" The Lightfoot brothers exclaimed in unison.

Laurel frowns. "Can you give Merida some privacy PLEASE?" Laurel wondered.

Barley and Ian nodded their heads at their blue elf mother several times. "All right, all right." They replied in unison.

Laurel nodded her head once. "Thank you." She said.

Laurel faced Bear Merida. Laurel was sympathetic. "All right, sweetie. Let's find something to use for you." She uttered.

Barley and Ian walks away from their blue elf mother and the bear princess.

The Lightfoot brothers meets Officer Colt Bronco.

The centaur was smiling yet awkward. "Not easy dealing with girls, right?" Colt asks them.

It was Barley who answers. The blue burly elf was irritated. "Yeah, tell me something that I don't know, Colt." Barley vented.

The centaur crisscrossed his arms. "It's close to show you, never make a bad move in front of one." Colt instructed.

Ian was confused. "What bad move, Officer Bronco?" He wonders.

The centaur was nervous. "Make your first kiss at your girlfriend instantly on your first date." Colt replies.

Barley and Ian gulps scarcely.

Worse case scenario for the Lightfoot brothers is one of them will get slapped in the face. Barley, maybe. But Ian is a different story.

Several moments later, Officer Colt Bronco, Barley and Ian waited for two characters; Laurel and the bear princess.

Finally, Laurel appeared out of the back of Guinevere II. She was happy.

The centaur and the Lightfoot brothers saw Laurel.

They heard Bear Merida ultimately coming out of the orange van.

Laurel shifts herself aside to show the bear princess. "I solved Merida's revealing problem. Ta-da." Laurel announces.

The bear princess was wearing the big dark blue blanket. It looked like it was put together in big black stitches. Bear Merida was wearing an oversized made up dress. The bear princess has only her two front paws shown. Bear Merida was standing up in her two back paws.

The centaur was baffled.

Barley and Ian are surprised.

The blue skinny elf raises his eyebrow. "Wow..." Ian said.

The blue burly elf scratched his back-head. "Yeah, that was pretty bad..." Barley comments.