What Are You Really?!

Still in the Loch Lake, The Manticore takes her wing exercises for a bit. She was getting better for the last two years. The Manticore was gladder.

Colt and Laurel are viewing the lake. They are awestruck.

The centaur was smiling. "Wow...This place is beautiful, honey..." he said.

Laurel was delighted. "I know...And I think it's actually so much beautiful too..." she agreed.

The centaur chuckled lightly. Colt hold his black belt with his both hands. "So the human princess in the United Realms..." he mentioned.

Laurel raised her two left index fingers up. "Merida the Scottish human princess." She corrects.

Colt nodded his head. "Right." He said.

Laurel was sympathetic. "I just hope Barley and Ian are taking this surprise about Merida well." She said.

Colt was reassuring. "Laurel, I'm sure your boys has in the van." He said.

Inside of Guinevere II, Barley, Ian and Merida are in the back of the orange van.

The redhead woman was gloomy.

Barley was angry. The blue burly elf crisscrossed his arms. Barley feels like he was betrayed.

Ian was melancholy.

They have been kept quiet for too long.

The blue skinny elf looked at her. Ian broke the silent. "Merida...Why...why didn't you tell us that you're the princess?" He asked.

Merida extended her both hands. "Ye would not understand if I did, Ian." She argued.

The blue burly elf shook his head. Barley furrowed his eyebrows. "What-what don't we understand? That ye ignore the fact that ye are one? That ye believe that ye can protect yourself if ye are a princess?" He inquires lots of questions.

Merida was irritated. "It's true that I was born in the castle of Dunbroch with my mum and dad and my three wee brothers. I have been the princess for sixteen years. I had my first archery set since I was a wee lass." She explained.

Ian took a deep breath. "Merida, you are princess with the fearless spirit. Your dad and your brothers seems to accept you the way you are." He added. "What about your mom? What happened between you and your mom, Merida?" Ian inquired a couple questions.

The princess huffed. Merida was silence for some seconds. The princess knew the Lightfoot brothers sees the real her. Merida made up her mind to answer. "My mum, the queen, put me expectations and responsibilities, just to be the next heir of the Clan Dunbroch. I don't want to be stuck in my home with my stubborn mum forever." She confessed.

Barley was crossed. "Oh, great great...Ye make a run for ditching your life of the princess..." he uttered.

Ian was astonished at her. "You run away because of your mom?!" He added, exclaiming in his inquiry. "Merida, have you even try talking to your mom about yourself?" Ian asked again.

The princess shrugs. Merida was difficult. "I told ye. My mum was stubborn to listen to me. Not only she sticks with ancient traditions in Dunbroch, she invited three suitors just for my hand." The princess answered.

Barley and Ian are staggered at her. The Lightfoot brothers' eyes are widened. "FOR MARRIAGE?!" They screamed in unison in inquiry.

Barley was baffled. "No wonder ye run off on your own..." he commented.

Ian was concerned. "Oh man, I am getting you now. Merida, your mom has been forcing you to be like her. Aw, this is so messed up." He said pitifully.

The princess was glad. "Right?!" Merida added, exclaiming. She was perplexed with her smile. "Soo...ye laddies are not taking me back to Scotland?" Merida wondered.

Barley was confused. "We wouldn't except it is not up to us." He replied regrettably.

Ian sighs. "Did you tell Officer Bronco everything about you?" He inquires.

The princess was still perplexed. "Is...Officer Bronco the centaur you are preferring to?" Merida wonders.

Barley nodded his head. "Yes." He replies.

The princess was happier. Merida puts her hands together. "I did...The centaur was kind enough to let me stay here...in the United Realms..." she utters.

Barley and Ian are taken aback. "WHAT?!" They shouted in unison.