The Fog

The centaur, Laurel and Ian meets at the ancient stone pillar.

They are bothered about Barley and Merida.

Ian made his wizard's stance. The blue skinny elf lunged his brown wooden staff. "Navivera!" Ian exclaimed.

The two pairs of footprints revealed on the dirt ground. One was Barley and the other was Bear Merida. They are going north of the stone pillar.

The blue skinny elf gestured them out. "Barley and Merida went north! Follow the footprints!" Ian hollers.

The blue skinny elf leads the way.

Laurel and Officer Colt Bronco followed behind Ian.

They went passing thru the trees of the woods. They are hurrying to the Clan Dunbroch.

The blue skinny elf was astonished. "Barley!" Ian shouted.

The blue burly elf paces back and forth. He sees his youngest brother coming. Barley was concerning. "Ian, it's Merida!" He shouts back.

Ian, the centaur and Laurel halts their running.

The blue skinny elf shrugs. "Barley, what happened here?" Ian asked.

The blue burly elf looks at his youngest brother. "Ian, the princess was slowly changing into a bear on the inside. The REAL bear." Barley answered.

The blue skinny elf was alarmed. "What?!" Ian inquires in his exclamation.

Laurel was horrified. "Is Merida okay?" Laurel wondered.

The blue burly elf glances at his blue elf mother. "Mum, she was not herself. The princess got a fright from becoming the actual bear." Barley replied in his clarification.

The blue skinny elf grabbed his elder brother's left arm. "Barley, we have to go back to Scotland. There's gotta be a way to break the witch's spell." Ian urged.

Colt was puzzled at the bear princess. "Merida, where are you going?" He inquired.

The bear princess dashed with her four paws. Bear Merida makes her animal crying noises. She was sad.

The blue burly elf was panicking. Barley pursued the bear princess. "Merida, wait!" He exclaimed.

Ian and his blue elf mother are terror-stricken.

The blue skinny elf hurries. "No!" Ian screams.

Laurel was next to her blue skinny elf son. "Don't follow the wisps!" She shrieked.

The centaur followed behind them.

After a while, the fog appears out of nowhere.

The bear princess rushes thru the fog.

The blue skinny elf was horror-stricken. "Merida, no!" Ian screamed.

The blue burly elf falls behind. Barley ran next to his youngest brother. He took his left hand. Barley was bothered. "Ian, we'll get lost if we run into the fog! Come on!" Barley exclaims.

The blue skinny elf faced his blue mother elf. "Mom!" Ian hollered.

Laurel took her blue skinny elf son's right arm. "I'm okay, Ian!" She exclaimed.

The Lightfoots scurried into the fog.

The blue burly elf glances on his back. Barley was anxious. "I didn't see Colt." Barley confirmed.

Laurel was taken aback. "Oh no, he's stuck in the fog. Maybe we should turn-" she tries to finish her second sentence.

Laurel gasped. She was more surprised of what the Lightfoots are about to see.

They are passing tall stones by in the fog.

The blue burly elf was astounded. "Ian...?" Barley whispered in his inquiry.

The blue skinny elf was nervous. "Oh no, we're back in-" Ian attempts to complete his sentence.

The Lightfoots tripped over something in their way.

They have landed on the grassy ground.

Ian, Barley and Laurel are perturbing after their fall.

The Lightfoots are shocked.

Laurel has her eyes widened. "What is this place?" She asked.

The fog subsided immediately.

They are in The Ring of Stones.

Barley was tense.

Ian was wide-eyed. "We're back...We're back in Scotland..." he whispers.