The Witch

In Ian's bedroom, the elder woman in her black cloak was surveying the room. She was skeptical about it. The elder woman with white hair looked at her black bird. "This is where I should meet the wizard, raven?" She asked.

The raven opens its beak. It cawed. "The sorcerer laddie is here!" The raven added, exclaiming. It went cawing again. "The sorcerer laddie is here! The sorcer-" The elder woman hit the raven with a staff. The raven caws at her.

She turned to faced the doorway. Then, the elder woman was pleased. "Why, hullo laddies!" She greeted.

The Lightfoot brothers are astonished.

Barley points out with his right index finger, hectically at the black bird. "The raven talked, I could have heard the raven was talking." He uttered.

Ian detects what the elder woman got. He was concerned. "Hey, that's my staff!" Ian exclaims.

She checked the brown wooden staff mystifyingly. Then, the elder woman realizes. She was apologetic with her smile. "Oh I'm sorry, laddie. I have no idea you're the wizard." The elder woman said. She hands Ian his staff back.

The blue skinny elf snatches his brown wooden staff from her scarcely.

Barley kept gesturing at the raven.

It cawed loud at the blue burly elf. "It's not polite to point, laddie!" The raven spoke again.

Barley was alarmed. "The raven CAN talk!" He shouted.

Ian was alarmed too. "Ahhhh!" He screamed. Ian hit the raven with his staff harder.

It caws. The raven shakes. Its feathers are falling off a little bit.

The blue skinny elf stared at the elder woman frighteningly. "Who the heck are you?!" Ian inquired in exclamation.

The blue burly elf was scared. "And why are ye in OUR house?!" Barley inquired in exclamation too.

She shrugs. "I'm a woodcarver..." The elder woman added. "And I was looking for...ye laddies..." she confirmed.

Ian was puzzled. "Wait, are we dreaming...?" He inquires.

Barley shrugged at his youngest brother. "I don't know, Ian..." the blue burly elf added. Barley looks back at the elder woman. "Unless she says 'it's not a dream'." He said.

The elder woman shook her head. "It's not a dream, laddies..." she convinces.

Barley was stumped. "Well this is strange..." he commented.

Ian narrowed his eyes. The blue skinny elf glances at his opened closet. Ian has his eyes widened. The blue skinny elf was taken aback. "AHHHH! MY COLLEGE SWEATSHIRT IS FLOATING!" Ian screams.

Barley glanced at his youngest brother's stare. The blue burly elf was wide-eyed. Barley was shocked. "Ahhhhhh!" He screamed.

The light gray Willowdale College sweatshirt was levitating in mid-air. It went up and down for several moments.

The elder woman snapped her right fingers.

Ian's college sweatshirt falls down on the hardwood floor.

Barley was nervous. Then, he dragged Ian in his youngest brother's bedroom. Barley shut the bedroom door.

Ian was perplexed at his elder brother.

The blue burly elf faced her. Barley was ticked off. "YOU'RE THE WITCH!" He rants.

The elder woman was irritated.

"Woodcarver!" She corrected Barley.

The blue skinny elf faces her hastily. Ian was horrified. "You made my sweatshirt float in mid-air!" He shouts.

"Woodcarver!" The witch corrects Ian.

Barley crisscrosses his arms. The blue burly elf was mad. "And YE send the Scottish princess to OUR world!" He yelled.

"Wood-" she added, stopping herself at mid-sentence. The elder woman was confused. "Oh aye I did, did I laddie?" The witch mentioned in her inquiry.

Barley was widening his eyes with rage. "SEE! Ye ARE admitting it!" He argued.

The witch made a nervous smile. "I know ye two are upset or something-" she tried to finish her sentence.

The blue skinny elf was more sad than ever. "WE ARE WAY PASS UPSET ABOUT THIS!" Ian yells.

The witch was sudden at the blue skinny elf.

Ian took deep breaths. The blue skinny elf facepalmed himself. "I can't believe you came out of nowhere from the different world..." Ian muttered.

The blue skinny elf was depressed. "Haven't you know what you have done to Merida?" Ian added, inquiring. The witch didn't say a word. The blue skinny elf was solemn with sounds of the breaking heart. "You brought the princess from Scotland to our world four days ago...Meri-Merida ran away because of her mom, who wouldn't accept the way she is....Pride has tear them apart...Th-the princess misses her family so much...Merida WAS wrong about her choice to run out of Dunbroch castle...And-and what really matters to me and Barley is-is bringing the princess back to her world...I knew she needs help from the start...Merida acted to be brave...but she's not...If-if you are here because the princess was still in our world...Please help us get to the Teleportation Gem...It's the only way to bring Merida back home...in her world..." Ian confronted.

The witch was stunned at the blue skinny elf. She looked at the blue burly elf.

Barley was stern. "We can't fight Mor'du while it's guarding THAT gem in the wilderness, witch." He stated.

Then, she gasped. The witch was mischievous. "Well if it's Mor'du ye laddies are worrying about, then ye two must beat the bear in Scotland." She suggests.

Ian was terror-stricken. "Battle Mor'du in Merida's world?!" He inquires in exclamation.

The witch fingered up. "Scotland!" She corrected.

Barley gasps. The blue burly elf was amazed. "Hold it there!" Barley added. The blue burly elf stares at his youngest brother. "Ian, we can't beat the demon bear here for the gem!" Barley exclaimed.

The witch fingers up again. "Mor'du!" She corrects.

Barley made his biggest wicked smile. "But maybe we CAN in the Highlands of Scotland..." he believes.

Ian was afraid. He stared back at his elder brother. "Barley, how are WE gonna beat the strongest bear?"

Ian inquired.

The witch fingered up again. "Mor'du!" She corrected.

The blue skinny elf was horrorstruck. "For how Merida describes it, HE'S HUGE!" Ian shouted.

Barley was smirking. The blue burly elf extends his arms. "Well, if Mor'du was just a regular giant bear with ten times the strength of the warrior, then your magic can beat it in Scotland." Barley confirmed.

The blue skinny elf was puzzled.

The blue burly elf was smiling. "If we beat Mor'du in Scotland, then the other from our world will be gone. And the Teleportation Gem will be ours. We can finally bring Merida back home." Barley said excitedly.

Ian was still puzzled. "Okay...and after we stop Mor'du in the different world..." the blue skinny elf added. The witch hollered 'Scotland'. Ian was quivering. "How do we get back to our world?" He inquired again.

Barley was perplexed on Ian's last question.

The witch clears her throat.

Barley and Ian looked at her confusingly.

The witch was cheerful. "I think my magic can help ye two laddies to get to the Highlands of Scotland." She declared.

The Lightfoot brothers are bewildered.