The Teleportation Gem

The centaur checks out the Clan MacGuffin location. Officer Colt Bronco encounters the ancient pillar. It looked like the holder of the gem. But the Teleportation Gem was not there. The centaur was not thrilled.

Laurel arrives to the destination of Clan Dingwall. She encounters the ancient pillar like Clan MacGuffin. Laurel believed Barley and Ian about vanquishing Mor'du in eleven centuries CE. There wasn't a sign of the demon bear. She was not happy that the Teleportation Gem was not around.

Ian came to the spot of Clan Macintosh. Same ancient pillar like Clan Dingwall and Clan MacGuffin. He was glad that he didn't have to worried about Mor'du in The Brave Wilderness. Ian surveyed the ancient pillar. To his disappointment, the Teleportation Gem was not there.

The blue skinny elf pulls out his black smartphone. Ian texted his mom and the centaur.

Did you find the Teleportation Gem?

The blue skinny elf waited patiently for them to reply his text. After a few moments, Ian got his couple texts back.

One from his mom;

It's not in Clan Dingwall.

The other from Officer Colt Bronco;

Not in Clan MacGuffin either.

Ian texted them about his result at Clan Macintosh.

Nothing in Clan Macintosh.

The blue skinny elf got another text from the centaur.

I just gotta wait for the word on Barley. He's checking Clan Dunbroch momentarily.

Ian sighs nervously. He hoped his elder brother finds the gem there.

Barley and the bear princess walked together thru the trees. They did not say any word for a long time.

Bear Merida looks at the blue burly elf.

Barley was in no talking mood.

The bear princess was just staring at Barley. Then, Bear Merida decides not to get him angry like recently.

The blue burly elf was peeved. He ultimately spoke. "It's not fair for ye to call me a messed up and an embarrassment...before ye give me a chance to do something right...No one gets me..." Barley believed himself.

The bear princess made animal noises. She sounded not happy.

The blue burly elf sighs. Barley was resolute. He doesn't look at her. "Merida, I tried...I tried to be nice to ye and be happy for ye...But I thought eventually ye will be starting to like me as a friend...before ye being a princess and everything...since we met..." Barley mentioned.

Bear Merida makes animal noises. She sounds so annoying.

Barley shook his head. The blue burly elf faced the bear princess. They stopped near Clan Dunbroch. "I know ye have problems with your mum...I know the queen WAS so stubborn about ye and her kingdom...Ye can't live in hiding forever, Merida...And let's not forget that YOUR MUM accused MY BROTHER of taking ye away from your family by magic..." Barley added. The blue burly elf extends his arms wide. "How are WE gonna explain the queen about ye as a bear?" Barley inquired.

The bear princess grunts her 'I don't know' expression.

The blue burly elf crisscrossed his arms. "Ye only don't know because ye haven't noticed sooner about yourself...Ye got to be brave to face your mum...No matter how horrible she is..." Barley urges.

Bear Merida was growling and making animal noises hectically. She sounded so upset about her mother, Queen Elinor.

The blue burly elf listened for one moment. Then, Barley raised his eyebrow at the ancient pillar.

The bear princess was confused. Bear Merida made a 'What?" expression. The bear princess turns her bear head from behind.

The ancient pillar of Clan Dunbroch was different from the other three. There was the bear paw print on the stone block. It was right next to the pillar.

Bear Merida got curious. The bear princess walked to the stone block. She uses her two front paws to push the stone block. Bear Merida attempts to shove it several times. The bear princess was irritating.

The blue burly elf was amazed.

Something's trying to get out from the top of the pillar.

Barley hurries over to her. The blue burly elf was baffling. "Merida, keep pushing the block! I think I'm seeing the gem coming out!" Barley hollers.

The bear princess was unanticipated. Then, Bear Merida tries another tactic. The bear princess pushes the stone block harder. Bear Merida used her two back paws for keeping shifting forward. The bear princess got her weight to go shoving the stone block backwards.

And finally, the Teleportation Gem appears from the top of the pillar. It was glossy light pink.

The blue burly elf was thrilled. Barley raises his roofs. "Yeah! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!" He screams excitingly.

The blue burly elf grabs the Teleportation Gem. Barley smiled at it. He had the gem on his left hand.

Then, the blue burly elf was surprised by Bear Merida's bear growls. Barley glanced at the bear princess. She looked furious.

Her eyes aren't blue.

The blue burly elf gasped. Barley was frightened of her. He backs up slowly from her. "Merida? Merida? Merida...?" The blue burly elf inquires.

The bear princess takes some steps slowly at Barley. She was gonna attack at the blue burly elf.

Barley was alarmed. "MERIDA, STOP!" He screams.

The bear princess efforts to slash him with her left paw.

Her eyes became blue again.

Merida halted herself. The bear princess was stunned. She was recognizing for what she was trying to do to Barley.

The blue burly elf was solemn. Barley blinks his eyes twice. The blue burly elf gestures himself in his right fist. "Merida...Ye changed like...like a bear...on the inside..." Barley explains.

The bear princess conceals herself behind the big boulder. Bear Merida was scared. She whimpered in her bear tone.

The blue burly elf brought out the beeper. Barley was so worried. He writes the message for the centaur. The blue burly elf mentions the gem was found. Then, Barley fears for the princess's sudden change. "It's the curse." He whispered.

Merida was in serious trouble.