Don't Hold Back

In the Lake of Nessie, the Lightfoots are gathered for the spell. The spell to be teleported back to their world in United Realms.

King Fergus, Queen Elinor and Princess Merida observes them a little far away from the Lightfoots.

They are perplexed.

King Fergus raised his left hand to his mouth. "Just stay put while ye are reciting the incantation!" He hollered.

Queen Elinor hovers her lips with her both hands. "Speak loud and clear with your voice!" She exclaimed.

Princess Merida opens her mouth wider. "AND DON'T HOLD BACK!" She shouted.

King Fergus and Queen Elinor cringes.

King Fergus chuckles awkwardly.

Queen Elinor sighs. She shook her head with her smile.

Laurel, Barley and Ian are acknowledging them for their instructions.

Laurel brought out the teleporting incantation scroll.

Barley pulls out the shining pink gem. The blue burly elf puts it on top of Ian's staff.

The blue skinny elf was confused. "Barley, is there a way to use the teleportation spell? With the three of us together to get back to our world?" Ian wonders in his two questions.

The blue burly elf was definite yet astounding. "Ian, not only we have to stand still and recite the incantation, I think we should say the incantation together with our hearts fire, and steady ourselves while the spell works in the progress." Barley replied.

Laurel nodded her head twice at her blue burly elf son. She was cheerful yet bewildering. "Barley, I can't agree more about this." She declared.

The Lightfoots reread the teleport incantation from the scroll. Mesmerizing the words is simple. Keeping still is no worry. To do couple things while the spell activates, the Lightfoots are going to find out.

Laurel, Barley and Ian gripped the brown wooden staff together. They stared at the glossy light pink gem.

The Lightfoots recited the teleportation incantation loud and clear.

Look up for the way
Wish within your heart

The staff shakes. The shining light pink gem begins to glow brightly.

Set the place without delay
Return to where you last depart

The teleportation spell starts. The glossy light pink gem levitates upwards while glowing. The teleporting magic surrounds the three blue elves. They are illuminated by the color of light pink. The Lightfoots looked like living candy creatures.

Laurel was taken aback. "BOYS, BRACE YOURSELVES!" She exclaims.

Barley and Ian shut their eyes tight. Their blue elf mother did the same.

Laurel, Barley and Ian are embracing each other with their hearts fire.

They are standing still.

The Teleportation Gem glows a lot brighter.

And suddenly, King Fergus, Queen Elinor and Princess Merida glanced away from the white light.

After the sudden flash, the Clan Lightfoot have disappeared by magic.

In the Loch Lake, there was Guinevere II.

The centaur returned from The Brave Wilderness.

Officer Colt Bronco was gloomy that he lost sight of the Lightfoots.