The Kelpie

Clan Dunbroch bids the farewell to Clan Lightfoot.

The Lightfoots says their goodbyes to the royal family of Dunbroch.

Queen Elinor looked at her daughter astonishingly. "Merida, I can't believe ye hugged the elf." Queen Elinor said.

King Fergus was happy, laughing with his daughter.

The princess shrugs with her grin.

Laurel was surprised at her blue burly elf son. "Barley, I can't believe you kissed the human." She said.

Ian was puzzled at his elder brother. "The Scottish human princess on her hand, Barley." He confirms.

The blue burly elf shrugged. Barley was glad. "My gut tells me that I should give Merida the love from me, in the friendship way." He clarified.

Ian raises his eyebrow at his elder brother. Barley haven't speaking Scottish anymore. The blue burly elf has not realize yet.

Laurel was going to say something else to Barley.

Then, someone calls her name out.

She turned around. Laurel was perplexed. "Colt?" She inquires.

The Lightfoot brothers sees the familiar centaur.

Officer Colt Bronco was peculiar yet contented. "Laurel, Barley, Ian, I looked everywhere for you." The centaur said.

Laurel was happy. "Colt, I'm so glad you're here." She said.

Barley and Ian are unease.

The blue burly elf shakes his youngest brother. "Ian, Colt has six hooves. I remembered Colt has four hooves." Barley mentions.

The blue skinny elf was frightened. "What are we gonna do?" Ian asks in his whisper.

The blue burly elf was resolute. "The Truth Spell..." Barley answers.

The blue skinny elf nodded his head twice.

Laurel rotated herself to face her two blue elf sons. She was solemn. "Boys, what's wrong?" Laurel wondered.

The blue burly elf was serious. "Mom, Officer Bronco got lost in the fog. We don't know if he's really him." Barley replied.

The Lightfoots' blue elf mother was baffling yet understood. Laurel faced the centaur. "Colt, say something funny." She said nervously.

Officer Colt Bronco was delighted. "So have you been hardly workin' or working hard?" He inquired, chuckling like a horse.

Laurel gasped in shock.

Barley pointed at the centaur. The blue burly elf was fierce. "That's NOT Officer Bronco!" Barley shouted.

Ian made his wizard's stance. The blue skinny elf lunged his brown wooden staff. "Trustavera!" Ian yelled.

The spell hit Colt.

The centaur was emotionless.

Then, Officer Colt Bronco gradually reveals his true form.

It was the dripping wet blue horse. Its eyes are blue as the lake.

Laurel was scared. "What is THAT MONSTER?!" She screams in her inquiry.

The Lightfoot brothers are horrified. Their eyes are widened.

Barley was concerned. "THE KELPIE!" He shrieked.

Ian gasps.

The kelpie was irritated. It was going to attack the Lightfoots.

King Fergus came to the scene with his clan. The king was stern. "DESTROY IT!" King Fergus yells.