End is the Beginning (2).

"Young miss, Please don't cry at what I am about to tell you." Nanny Hua looked at her young miss pitying her for losing her parents at a young age with her little brother. 

I dried my tears with my hands, looking at the nanny and checking my luxurious pink room. 

'It seems I am back to the beginning.' I thought to myself, the time when everything went down the hill.

"Nanny, Take me to my brother." I stopped the nanny from talking further and determined to see Lin Biao, my baby brother. 

'I will save you and make everything right.' I spoke in my mind with determination.

"Young miss," I looked at Nanny Hua to stop her from talking. 

She looked at me before sighing to herself. 

"Yes, young miss, young master is in the lounge." I got up from my bed and left the room with the nanny following me.

The Lin's mansion is a sophisticated home designed with High-ends kitchens, Lavish Property Amenities, and sophisticated home decor. 

My parents designed our home to be beautiful and cozy.

I passed the hallway and maids bowing to their master, but I didn't spare them any glance when all maids but one were watching my family and reporting to their true master, my greedy and ambitious uncle, Lin Junfeng.

"I need to clean all the bugs in this house," I murmured as I entered the lounge, searching for my brother.

I looked at my brother with love as he played with his toys. 

Nanny Hua closed the door as she entered the room, calling for my brother's attention. 

My brother dropped his toys to look at Nanny Hua happily and peeked at me with caution. 

I avoided my brother when I noticed my parents' attention on him. It was like he knew I didn't like him.

Silence filled the room as I looked to the maid, watching my brother at the side. 

"Get out," My monotonous childish broke the silence. 

The closing door sounded as I gazed at my brother, who was looking at me. 

" Nanny, tell me," I demanded Nanny Hua's talk. 

Nanny Hua looked at my brother and me, who looked at each other. I am sure she was wondering what I was doing, given that I was not close to my brother.

"Young.... Young miss," she peeked at my serious gaze and continued. 

"Master and Mistress were involved in an accident." She stopped and looked at me, walking to my brother.

"Continue," I instructed as I placed my hand on my brother's dark caramel hair. He flinched at my sudden action before looking into my eyes. 

I turned my head and instructed again, "Continue."

Nanny Hua looked at my brother and me with difficulty continuing her words.

"Are they dead?" she flinched in my blunt question before nodding. 

I turned my gaze to my brother, who was looking at me with curiosity. " I see." 

A tear slid down my cheek. I should be happy that I came back before everything, but I wish I could have stopped them from going out, or at least I would have spoken to them one last time.

I wiped my tear with my other hand and patted my brother's hair. "When is the burial, Nanny?"

Nanny Hua closed her eyes in despair at my question. "Master Lin Junfeng requested it to be three days later."