Taking control of the Company (2).

According to the history of the Lins and Lus, The two families were royalties in ancient times.

Both families lived in different kingdoms as good rulers in their territories.

The families were against each other, more like competition then, and it seems the families carried the rivalry to the modern era.

To reduce the tension between the two families. Two ancestors fell in love and wanted to form a family. They pleaded with the two sides till they agreed.

'It seems Grandpa wants to do what our ancestors did,' I thought. 

After I answered the smiling grandfather, I continued. "I trust the gentlemen would make a good decision for the company, and my guardian will come tomorrow to discuss the rest.''

I said to all the men in this room, ''Good day, gentlemen.'' 

I stood up from the chair and left the conference room.

***********

The twelve-year-old girl flabbergasted the men in the conference room after she left.

In the business world, It is common for young inexperienced girls to be scared when they see experienced entrepreneurs, but she was the one who intimated them when she calmly dealt with her uncle.

They were not blind and could see Lin Junfeng wanted to be the president.

"A sleeping tiger, that what she is. You should not underestimate the Lin family's young miss.'' Grandpa Lu laughed and warned them as he left the room.

Shareholder Liu Qiafan snorted at the comment after Grandpa Lu left.

'The business world is not suitable for women, and I will show that young girl that this is not a playground.' He thought as he left the conference room, not knowing that the young miss he underestimated had set her eyes on him.

***********

I entered the lounge to see Lin Fenhua reading a book and my brother playing with his toys with Nanny Hua.

When I stepped inside and closed, BiaoBiao dropped his toys and stretched his hands toward me. "Ah!, Ah!''

I sat on the fluffy carpet at patted his head, and he smiled at me with a toothless grin.

"How was it?'' Lin Fenhua asked.

I diverted my brother's attention to his toys and turned to my cousin seated in his wheelchair with his book on his lap, looking at me, "I chased your father out of the meeting, and you were right about that director. He didn't conceal his disdain for me."

"Did my father argue intensely?'' He asked.

"Not really, He immediately left when I told him to," I answered.

''Then you should prepare for him." Lin Fenhua said as he picked up his book to read.

"What?" I asked.