Song Xiyan (2)

''As you know, Miss Jing Hebe and I started to work together on a film as top actresses......'' Song Xiyan could remember the incident clearly as it was vivid in her head.

She remembered the scorn and contempt she received from coworkers the day after the incident. Ceo Mo told Song Xiyan that she had fainted while attempting to beat Jing Hebe.

Song Xiyan could not believe that someone like her could physically inflict injuries on Jing Hebe and felt it was a plot.

As an orphan, Song Xiyan did not have a family to share her worries with, and no one would believe her even if she said her opinion about the incident.

They would feel that she is trying to avoid the blame and consequences of the incident.

You can work for my company, and I can guarantee your success for someone as hardworking, sharp, and cunning as you, Miss Song.

That's what Ceo Mo told her when she was twenty and struggling in her acting career.

Song Xiyan was not previously a Lin Company actress or an actress in general.

She was just someone who tried to survive every day.

Song Xiyan fled her adoptive family, who treated her like a slave to their actual child, who was kidnapped when she was one year old, but the police were able to find her due to her adoptive mother's unwavering attitude.

Her adoptive family was not too rich but still wealthier than some average families because of their small company in the hometown.

During the sad incident, Song Xiyan's adoptive father picked her up from the orphanage to console her adoptive mother, but her adoptive mother never showed her love.

She was substituting for their daughter in the eyes of her adoptive mother. Her adoptive mother may have ignored her, but her adoptive father still treated her like his child, and that warm welcome from him lasted for years until the police found his actual child.

Since then, the family of three treated Song Xiyan like a servant. The real child disliked Song Xiyan, who occupied the space in her father's heart intended for her and managed to sever the bond between Song Xiyan and her adoptive father. Since then, the family of three abused Song Xiyan mentally, emotionally, and physically until she could not take it anymore and ran away from her hometown. Song Xiyan lived as a beggar and learned to survive on the streets until she arrived in another town, where a kind, aged man pitied her and gave her a job.

Song Xiyan was grateful to him, who gave her a cleaning job, and from that starting point of her life, she worked her way up the ladder.

Song Xiyan did not have to worry about accommodation thanks to the aged man, a restaurant owner. She also discovered her passion for watching actors and actresses.

Song Xiyan recalled how happy she used to feel when she would enjoy a movie or television show after work. It was to the point that she realized she loved acting.

If there is one thing Song Xiyan was grateful for in her life, then it would be the time that she decided to take the first step in her career.

Despite being alone, young, and poor, Song Xiyan did not let them dictate her life and moved forward. During her time at the restaurant, she saved enough money to last a few months, and finally, she bid goodbye to the aged man to embark on her journey.

In Shanghai capital city, Song Xiyan managed to get a job in an entertainment company as a cleaner and continued her cleaning job in the city. It had better pay than the restaurant. Thanks to the money she saved from her previous cleaning job, she managed to get somewhere to stay and continued her life as a cleaner in an entertainment company.