The Lu Branch family's Invitation (1)

Two weeks later, many paying attention to the scandal between the Lin President and the actress were greatly disappointed when they did not hear or see any news about the mastermind behind this incident, especially the prominent families.

They were not fools. They could clearly see that the incident might be a scheme by the Lin branch family for the Lin President and were waiting to see the winner.

Some felt the branch family might be the winner and others felt the Lin President might be the winner.

Many had different thoughts, but none suspected the actress in the middle of the scandal might be the suspect behind the incident.

Some wealthy families pitied the actress for being involved in the fight of the Prominent families and secretly sent their regards.

Jing Hebe, who received luxurious packages anonymously, felt she must have won against Lin Lihua. She didn't think she must have been a pitiful person in the eyes of some prominent families.

The prominent families could see the Lin President not taking the scandal to heart and continuing her daily life.

Even if the stock prices dropped, the Lin President always brought it up, and many could not help but sigh enviously at her skills.

The netizens who were expecting a show were also disappointed to find nothing on the internet. 

They couldn't help but wonder if the whole incident was true for it to quieten down without the Lin president clarifying anything. She is the one who was rumored to be behind the Lily actress in the hospital and obviously would want to clear her name, but she did not do a thing.

There was no word from the Lin company's website on the internet, meaning Lin President might not do anything in the eyes of the netizens.

This behavior has two meanings. Either the entire incident was truthful about the Lin President, or there must be something fishy about the incident, and the actual victim was the Lin President.

The netizens, even if they are simple people compared to the Prominent families, They are not experiencing this kind of thing for the first time. Many of their idols are rumored to be young mistresses and masters of prominent families, and they are always some backlash against them. 

Some are eventually seen as true, and some are false. Anyways, the netizen knew that this kind of matter wouldn't be concluded hastily and would wait for the Lin president to say her word. It won't be fair for them to listen to the words of the Lily actress even if they admire her for her talents in the entertainment industry.

However, the lily actress fans felt the whole incident was true and still tried to get the Lin president to talk by insulting her in comments. But sorry for them, Lin Lihua did not look in their direction and stared at the exquisite envelope in her hand.

''The Lu branch family....'' Lin Lihua murmured, deep in thought, while dropping the banquet invitation on her office table.

The Lu Family had three young masters who are now masters after Grandpa Lu became the old master, patriarch, and president of the Lu family and business.

Lu Bowen's late father was the youngest of the three sons and was rumored to be talented out of the three. It is clear from the Lu company's performance as the first in the country and the top ten in the global business ranking before Lu Bowen's reign. Unfortunately, he died with his wife in an accident, and Lu Bowen was declared the heir of the company.

''I don't think I crossed paths with them in my previous life and this life,'' Lin Lihua wondered and muttered. ''So why the invitation?''

''...Should I go or Should I not go?'' Lin Lihua contemplated as this was a serious question and dilemma.