The Tulip Actress (2)

''That bitch...'' Lin Jiali threw her purse, the assistant held for her as soon as the door closed.

 Walking to the glass double door. Lin Jiali clenched her fists as she stared at the night view with gritted teeth, ''She almost ruined my public image.''

''My hard work would not go to waste,'' She mumbled with a twisted expression.

Lin Jiali has wanted to be an actress from a very young age. Then when she wasn't aware of her father's plan, she thought by being a famous actress, people could see the difference between herself and Lin Lihua, and Lu Bowen would finally notice her. Her cousin would be a marriage tool for business, since her little cousin Lin Biao would be the company's heir.

People would see Lin Lihua as someone incapable of achieving anything without her family name.

When she was aware of her father's plan to kill her uncle and aunt, she thought her wish would become a reality, but no, her cousin had to spoil everything with her new character.

Some of her acquaintances who attended a program at their high school mentioned her cousin was an important guest. That alone made her jealous because her high school was one of the best in the country.

As if that was not enough, her cousin attended one of the fifty-ranking universities in the world, a foreign university.

'It's her connection and status!' Lin Jiali refused to believe that her plain cousin managed to do that.

People would do anything for money and power. Her cousin must have bribed someone in that university.

''If I had been in that position, I could attend that university,'' She bit her perfect manicured thumbnail as she uttered hatefully.

Her phone ringtone broke the momentary silence in her hotel room. she dropped her finger and walked to the nightstand to pick up the phone.

Looking at her mother's number, she picked up the call.

''Jiali, I saw your interview. You did well, my dear,'' Yun Meili's voice said proudly.

''But mum, the plan we discussed to destroy Lin Lihua's reputation a little was not successful,'' Lin Jiali clenched her fist at the failed plan.

She and her mother planned to destroy her reputation. Since Lin Lihua does not show the public her face regularly people would not know her well, thanks to that. Although people will know of her achievement, if her reputation is awful by the time her face is known, many can doubt if those achievements are real or fake.

''Yes, that interviewer is sharp, but you managed to tell people about your cousin, and it boosted your kind public image,'' Yun Meili answered.

''But....'' Lin Jiali wanted to argue.

''Jiali, Everything takes time.'' Yun Meili calmed her impatient daughter and asked,  You want to marry into the Lu family, don't you?''

''Yes,'' Lin Jiali answered immediately without a second thought.

Lu Bowen was everything to her, and she despised the fact that her cousin who had been stealing everything from her, could easily obtain him as her fiancé.

''Then be patient, dear, your mother will do everything for you, like your name, you are good and beautiful. Show the public that you live up to your name, and I am sure Lu's president will notice my beautiful daughter and not that brat,'' Lin Jiali calmed down after hearing her mother.

'Yes, Calm down, Lin Jiali. There is no news of any engagement yet, anything can happen to Lin Lihua, or you can make anything happen to her,' Lin Jiali imagined Lin Lihua begging her for mercy. It filled her heart with joy when seeing that miserable face.

''Yes, mother, I will do just that,'' Lin Jiali smiled at her imagination.

----

'' I didn't expect the tulip actress would come to pick me specifically,'' An innocent voice uttered.

Lin Jiali looked at the innocent beautiful woman entering the car with a smile and sat beside her in the back seat.

The driver started the engine and drove the vehicle.

''Are you sure you can defeat my cousin?'' Lin Jiali didn't joke around and went straight to the point.

''Of course, I hate people who take what's mine,'' The woman smiled purely, making Lin Jiali's driver, who glanced at them, linger his gaze on her before moving his sight elsewhere.

'Men are easy to manipulate with my beauty,' The beautiful woman was smug as she felt the driver's stare.

'Very soon, I would be able to capture his heart, but first, I have to get rid of her, then this woman at my front.'

Lin Jiali was unaware of the innocent beautiful woman's thoughts.

''Just do your part, and I will find ways for you to get a share in Lin's company,'' Lin Jiali looked outside because she couldn't take that there was another woman with more beauty than Fang Li Wei.

'I will have to watch her closely,' She narrowed her eyes at the uneasy feeling she got from the woman.

Another chapter, dear readers

Enjoy and Post soon on Monday.😘