Meeting the Lu Branch family (3)

Lu Zihan, as far as he could remember, was the first grandson and the beginning of the second generation of his grandfather's lineage.

Then, everything was good for his family. His father was the heir of his family business, the next patriarch of the family, and many people respected him as the firstborn grandchild of the patriarch and firstborn child of the heir.

Also, the belief in having a male run a company was still strong, and his father's prestige went high, mostly because he had a male child.

His uncles also spoke to him politely, as if he had a higher status than them even Lu Bowen's father. His talented rumored third uncle was not yet married and also not as famous as his father.

Lu Zihan remembered everything was fine until his grandmother died suddenly, and his father mysteriously got deposed by his grandfather.

His grandfather was devastated over his grandmother's death and could not take control of the company due to his grief. His third uncle, who was insignificant in his eyes, became the heir, and from then, everyone who was respectful to him and his father disappeared one by one.

'Master Muyang isn't the heir anymore, so it means the young master Zihan cannot be the future heir.'

Lu Zihan did not know how much he heard that particular sentence till it became annoying in his ear. Every person talked about it, probably thinking a four year old child could not understand anything, but it wasn't true. He was sensitive to people's gaze, and even he as a child could tell something was wrong.

Although he had no idea what truly happened, Lu Zihan did not let anything get to him. He could not do anything as a child and thought his father would eventually get his position back. Everything would be normal. The annoying words would stop flowing into his ear, and many would become respectful to him again.

Oh, how wrong he was.....

His third uncle, the unexpected person, was talented in business like he inherited all the ancestors' skills. The Lu company, under three years of his leadership, remained the first in the country ranking but jumped from the top fifty to the top twenty in the world ranking. Even he, as a seven-year-old, knew what that meant after paying to the business world little by little thanks to his father's education.

His third uncle had the skills and talent to handle the company better than his grandfather.

''The third master inherited the patriarch's talent!''

''Yes, it would be a waste for him not to be the president.'

Another set of annoying words flowed through his ear until it became a routine for him to hear people praising his third uncle.

Lu Zihan, who thought everything would become normal, knew nothing would go the way it used to because of his third uncle.

Every day, his father would always frown, and his mother would always watch without doing anything.

His parents were not the loving type, thanks to his father, who saw his mother as a means to produce children and care for them with the household.

Lu Zihan knew his life as an eight-year-old was tiring, with all the problems happening one by one.

''My son, you must become the president in the future.''

''Do not let anyone snatch my position away from you.''

His father tells him every day, like a whisper from the devil. During one of his father's lessons, he suddenly thought of being his third uncle's child.

Lu Zihan was startled by his own thoughts and knew his father would be angry if he knew about it. But deep down, he knew he was tired of his father and everything.