Meeting Lin Jiali.

Hillcrest Livingston school. 

That is the name of my school. 

You must have status, money, or connections to be a student in this school. The school is the most prestigious and expensive school for middle and high school students, and the students that mostly attend here are arrogant young misses and masters.

Most young masters and misses don't take their school work seriously since they would be taken over their family business in the future.

I took mine seriously because of him, Mu bochen. The man for who I dismissed my status, pride, and dignity to chase for his love. And in the end, I died because of that.

I entered the school to see not many students in school since it was the weekend, so I am lucky no one noticed me, and If they did, no one would talk to me because of my family's name.

I went to the principal office to ask for permission and online classes and to talk about BiaoBiao's education.

Walking to the receptionist's desk, the secretary recognized me and immediately called on the landline telephone.

''Sir, Miss Lin is here,'' The Secretary said on the phone.

''Okay, sir.'' She replied and clicked the telephone handset.

''This way, miss.'' She guided me to the principal's office.

She opened the door to a middle-aged man wearing glasses, smiling gently at me as I entered.

''Good morning Miss Lin,'' The Principal smiled at me.

I sat in front of the desk and greeted, ''Hello, Principal Cheng.''

''I am sorry for your loss.'' He consoled me.

''Yes, thank you,'' I replied.

We started the conversation.

'' You want to start online classes, Miss Lin,'' He asked.

''Yes,'' I answered.

Principal Chen said, '' I don't know what's happening at your home, but have you thought it through?''

''Yes,'' I replied immediately.

He looked at me and sighed, ''Okay, then I will sign you for online classes.'' 

He gathered  some files on his table.

''I will need your guardian to sign some forms.'' He adjusted his glasses as he took out a paper from a folder.

''And you need to fill in some questions and leave the one requested for your guardian.'' Principal Cheng said, giving me the paper.

I filled out the form and brought up my brother's education, ''Principal Cheng. my brother will attend school when it is time, and I hope the school will do everything to protect him from anything.''

I gave him the filled form and stared at him. 

He stared at me and smiled, ''Of course, Miss Lin, we will do everything well when the time comes.''

''Good, Well then, Goodbye and have a great day, Principal cheng.'' I excused myself, opened the door, and left.

Leaving the principal's office, I walked in the hallways to exit the school and move to the next destination.

''Cousin.'' I heard a familiar voice.

One of the voices I hated in both lives.

I turned behind me to see a pretty girl walking with a group of boys and girls staring at me.