The Tulip Actress (1)

''It's an honor to meet you, Miss Lin,'' The interviewer of a famous chow called celebrity talk politely greeted.

A pretty woman seated with crossed legs on a single couch beside the interviewer smiled politely, ''Well, Miss Mia, It's a pleasure to be invited to one of your shows.''

Adorn in a sexy bodycon mini-red dress with long sleeves. The pretty lady smiled radiantly, and the audience couldn't help but sigh in bliss.

Also, the comments displayed on the computers in a room with different electronic devices and staffs showed their thoughts about the pretty lady.

''My favorite actress is so beautiful,''

''I can happily die in peace after seeing a beauty,''

''Beautiful, beautiful,''

''She is much prettier than the famous actress in Lu's entertainment industry,''

''I wonder who is more beautiful between the tulip and lily?'' Staff A commented, standing behind the seated person in front of a computer.

''Tulip and lily?'' Staff B, the seated person, was confused.

''Oh, that's the name people gave to the actresses. The famous one in Lu's entertainment industry is the lily while Miss lin is the tulip,'' He explained.

''So they named them after beautiful flowers,'' Staff B pointed out.

''I wonder why one of them is not named a rose. I mean rose, is an attractive and beautiful flower,'' Staff C passed them with a box of cables in her hands.

''Well, they are rumors of another beautiful lady in the Lin family..hmmm...I think it is the Lin company's president, although she's mysterious,'' Staff A answered.

''It would be nice to see the rose in the show,'' Staff C murmured.

''I can see why your fans always comment about your beauty, Miss Lin,'' Miss Mia praised.

''Miss Mia flatters me too much. They are more beautiful people in my family, and please feel comfortable calling my name,'' The pretty lady smiled.

'Oh?' Miss Mia examined the smiling lady closely.

''Well, then Miss Jiali seems to love her family very much,'' Miss Mia didn't pretend to be humble and boldly called her name.

''Yes, I do,'' The pretty lady, Lin Jiali answered confidently.

''What does Miss Jiali mean by your previous sentence?'' Miss Mia asked, adjusting the wireless headset microphone.

''About that, people comment about my beauty, but my beauty pales in comparison to my rival with the other flower nickname in Lu's entertainment and my dear cousin,'' Lin Jiali explained with a smile like she didn't care about what she said about herself.

'Another fake person,' Miss Mia concluded in her thoughts after hearing Lin Jiali.

''So Miss Jiali and Miss Bebe are friends?'' Miss Mia acted surprised.

But in her heart, she dislikes Lin Jiali for using her to project her innocent image.

She has interviewed many celebrities and seen them using her show to project their public image as good people.

Lin Jiali seems to care about her appearance compared to others because if she did not, she wouldn't have mentioned that sentence about her family or anyone.

It was evident to Miss Mia.

''Yes, we attended the same acting school,'' Lin Jiali smiled warmly at the mention of her friend.