Jing Hebe has begun

''Miss president, are you okay?'' I looked at Li Min, who stared worriedly at me.

Sighing, I answered dryly, ''Yes.''

But she could probably tell through the tone of my voice that I wasn't okay.

When Lu Bowen kissed me on the cheeks, Lin Biao screamed at him. He would have pushed him to the ground if Lu Bowen hadn't been holding my waist because he ran and yelled in his face.

I hoped Lu Bowen would stay the night because it was late, but Lin Biao's crazy behavior wasn't helping. When Lu Bowen left, I was angry at Lin Biao and confiscated his video games the next day before grounding him from watching his television for two weeks.

''He usually behaved so well,'' I murmured, rubbing my forehead. ''I wonder what happened?''

Is this what happens when boys are experiencing Puberty?

''Is Miss president talking about the young master?'' Li Min inquired as she dropped an envelope on the table.

''Yes,'' I sighed before asking about the envelope. ''What is that?''

''A letter from the Lu entertainment industry,'' She replied and distanced her body from the table.

''What?'' My brows shot up in surprise as I took the envelope and opened it.

Lu Bowen?

As I read the letter, my lips turned down, and I mumbled a name I had hated in both lives, "Jing Hebe..."

I had almost forgotten about her, and this letter served as a wake-up call for me.

My life will not be peaceful as long as she is present.

Her befriending me during the tension in the banquet shows that she did not come with good intentions.

And now she couldn't wait to plan something against me.

''Miss president, Is something wrong with the letter?''

 I raised my head to Li Min and answered, ''No.''

I folded the letter before inserting the envelope and tossing it to the table, ''Get the CEO of our entertainment industry immediately.''

''And..'' My eyes moved to the envelope on the table, and I muttered hatefully, ''Throw that in the trash.''

-----

"I had no idea there was a collaboration between the top actresses in the Lin and Lu entertainment industry," I arched an eyebrow at the middle-aged man standing in my office.

''It seems you have received the letter, President,'' An auburn-haired man in a black suit uttered in distress.

''Yes, I did,'' I frowned before asking, ''when were you going to tell me about it?''

Because I was unaware of the collaboration, something occurred that required my presence.

And this has never happened before.

Although I am the president of Lin's Company, The CEOs (chief executive officers) in each sector are responsible for making managerial decisions and developing future strategies.

A part of my role as the president is to approve the best decision for the company.

''How long?'' I leaned forward with my fingers clasped together on the table.

He did not answer.

''How long?'' I repeated.

Ceo Mo looked at me momentarily before answering slowly, ''The actresses...signed the contract.....two weeks ago.''

That long?

''Explain to me what happened,'' I ordered.

What did Jing Hebe do in a short time after we met?

''Miss president should know about the dirty waters in the entertainment industry, so it isn't surprising that actors and actresses plot against each other, but it seems the actress on our side wasn't careful enough,'' Ceo Mo explained. ''According to many, Miss Jing Hebe from Lu entertainment was friendly to everyone, including one of our top actresses, but during the filming, our actress suddenly attacked Miss Jing Hebe when they were acting.''

''So..Miss Jing is in the hospital according to the letter,'' I was surprised Jing Hebe would be in the hospital.

In my previous life, she never suffered a loss when plotting a scheme against me.

So why the hospital?

''Also, someone posted a video of the incident on the internet,'' Ceo Mo added.

''Ah,'' I finally understood her reason, 'No wonder.'

To gain pity.

'So like her,' I sneered inwardly.

''Are her injuries serious?'' I asked.

The comments about the actress who injured Jing Hebe must be awful by now since the incident happened yesterday.

''Not really, but she injured her ankle when dodging the attacks and suffered from minor scratches,'' Ceo Mon replied.

Her injuries are not life-threatening, but her fans and other audiences won't care about that. The fact that she landed in the hospital due to someone's attack is enough for them to start talking.

I tucked some loose strands of my hair from the messy ponytail behind my hair and mumbled, ''This is why I do not like the entertainment industry.''

Many could believe a lie is a truth and the truth is a lie without evidence, just like in my previous life as an actress.

But there is something I do not understand.

''Why is my presence needed?'' I wondered.

Ceo Mo has been the CEO since my father's reign in the Lin Company, so he shouldn't be surprised by this incident.

''I do not know what happened, Miss president. However, when the comments stated I should deal with the actress that injured Miss Jing Hebe and apologize to her, some comments started stating my position in the entertainment company. And your name started appearing in the comments,'' Ceo Mo said, ''Also, her fans are calling for you to apologize, and fans that are not hers are saying the same thing.''

Silence.

''I see,'' I murmured after a while.

Even without thinking, I could figure out the other people responsible for revealing my name to the fans.

The branch family.

Now that I think of them....

''What did Lin Jiali say?'' I was curious about her stance during this incident.

From the last banquet, she and Jing Hebe seemed to be friends.

''Well, Miss Lin followed Miss Jing Hebe to the hospital immediately,'' CEO Mo responded.

Her action is speaking her attitude in the incident.

If they get along well, as they did in my previous life, Lin Jiali must be confident in Jing Hebe's plan.

My back rested on the swivel chair as I spoke, ''I see.''

Jing Hebe is crafty in her plans, just like in my past life.

''What should we do, Miss president?'' CEO Mo looked worriedly at me.

''Of course, we have to solve the issue since it involves my presence,'' I stated.

I could ignore the comments, but my uncle and Lin Bingwen might use this opportunity against me, and I can't have that.

'Well, I am the only person familiar with Jing Hebe's schemes, so I should be able to deal with her,' I pondered.

''I hope she doesn't disappoint me like them.'' 

Another chapter,

Enjoy nd Post soon.