Taking control of the Company (1).

''Young miss,''

I turned to the person calling me as I stepped down from the car.

A middle-aged man wearing glasses closed the door after I stepped down from the car.''Assitant Wang,''

He smiled at me with his tablet tucked in one hand, "It is good to see you not in grief, Young miss.''

"Some people's appetite grew since My parents passed away. As their firstborn daughter, I would take over till BiaoBiao is of age,'' I said while staring at Assitant Wang.

My uncle framed Assitant Wang for embezzlement and arrested him after he took over my custody. 

Assistant Wang helped my parents in the company. He has more experience in the business world, and I will need his guidance in the future.

''Is my dearest uncle around?'' I asked as he led me into the company.

Immediately I entered the company, There was silence at first, and murmurs followed. 

''Is that the late president's daughter?''

''Don't tell me the company will be in her hands since she showed up in the company for the first time,''

''Master Lin junfeng is around, so he is taking over,''

I ignored every murmur and passed the receptionist's table.

''He is with the shareholders,'' Assistant Wang answered.

''He is not patient, Is he?'' I sneered.

We entered the conference, and I could see my uncle surrounded by some shareholders and directors grinning from ear to ear.

''Why are you smiling, uncle?'' I said, gaining everyone's attention.

''My parents died not long ago, and you are smiling in their company.'' I pointed out and took the president's chair that Assistant Wang stood by.

When I mentioned my parents, people in the room had an idea of who I was.

''If I were a little younger, I would have thought that you murdered them, isn't that right, uncle,'' I said with my back leaned forward, hands crossed, and placed under my chin on the rectangular table in the center of the room.

"L-Lihua, H-How could you say that?" My Uncle became pale when at my last sentence.

''That is what It looked like to me. The moment I stepped into the company, I heard a lot of rumors about you becoming president." I smiled coldly at my uncle, who clenched his hands by his side.

''I hope I am overthinking, Uncle'' I stared at him in the eye impassively.

There was pressure in the room instantly from the little girl seated on the president's chair. 

''Y-Yes. You are," He said and laughed nervously.

"It is good you are aware. Now gentlemen, let's discuss what is going to happen to this company," I ignored him and turned to everyone who sat down on their chairs.

"Number one, My brother is the actual heir to this company, and I will take over till he is of age."

"Number two. Lin Fenhua is my guardian from now," I stared at my uncle the minute I mentioned the second sentence. As expected, his face crumbled at that sentence.

''Uncle, do you have any objections?'' I asked.

''Li-Lihua, How can you take my sickly son as your guardian, and you don't know anything about business."