Big brother-in-law meeting little brother-in-law(2)

Having a friend with a sister complex made Feng Mingze feel he needed to change his friendship.

''He doesn't deserve my sister.''

Feng Mingze looked at the serious Lin Biao as they stayed in the moving car.

''Lin Biao, do you remember that today is a school day, and we have a morning class?'' Feng Mingze really wanted to ask himself why he befriended such a sister complex.

He didn't befriend Lin Biao in hopes of having a connection to his family name, sister, or company. His Feng family is also one of the prominent families but not as eminent as the Lins and Lus.

Trading in the wine industry fetches good money, and his father, the head of the family and business, also has shares in the Lu and Lin companies.

''Yes...'' Lin Biao answered, clenching his hands, ''but my sister is more important.''

Lin Biao remembered some minutes ago when he went to his school as usual, and he could remember the stares from some of his classmates.

Naturally, the usual stares from students won't bother him, but he could sense a difference.

''He is still coming to school when his sister did that?'' That sentence made him stop on the way to his classroom.

''What?'' He looked at the student who made that comment.

'What did his sister do?' Lin Biao wondered.

''Uhhh, I-I...Ummm,'' The student stuttered in fear at being caught by Lin Biao.

''What did my sister do?'' Lin Bia intimidatingly walked to the student and voiced his thoughts.

Lin Biao adores his sister, and anyone who casually speaks wrongly about her is his enemy.

''What did my sister do?'' Lin Biao glared at the paled student.

''He must be talking about the trending news about two actresses, and one of them is from your sister's company,'' Feng Mingze answered the question behind Lin Biao.

The scared student couldn't be more grateful to Feng Mingze for taking Lin Biao's attention. He used this small opportunity to run away.

''Oh, Lin Biao, your target escaped,'' Feng Mingze pointed at the running student.

Lin Biao ignored Feng Mingze's words and asked about his sister, ''What are you talking about?''

''Didn't you see the trending news online? " Feng Mingze arched an eyebrow at Lin Biao. He expected Lin Biao to be doing something about his sister's reputation but imagine his surprise when the sister complex behaved as if nothing had happened.

''Have you forgotten that I do not have a phone yet?'' Lin Biao pointed out.

''Oh,'' Feng Mingze realized before scrutinizing Lin Biao, ''Are you sure?''

''What happened to my sister?'' Lin Biao didn't care about his question and asked the most important one.

''Yeah, someone is trashing your sister's reputation,'' Feng Mingze answered casually.

''Here, you can check.'' Feng Mingze gave Lin Biao his phone.

Lin Biao collected the phone and scrolled the internet for news about his sister.

'The Lily actress landed in the hospital,'

'Fight broke out among top actresses,'

'Miss Lin Lihua, the president of the Lin company, bullies the Lily actress,'

'Fans are calling out for the president of the Lin company to apologize to the lily actress,'

'The lily actress is begging her fans not to trouble the president of the Lin company,'