Twenty-two-year-old Lu Bowen

Lin Lihua's head snapped in the direction of that voice, and she saw him.

Her Fiance.

A Black fitted pants with a tucked-in plain white shirt that hugged his upper body. A gold buckled black belt secured his pant as he held his black blazer with his blue tie on his arm.

She averted her eyes from his body as she could feel weird sensations in her body because of him.

Hazel-colored eyes stared at her blue eyes, and she subconsciously held her breath as he walked closer to the table.

Lu Bowen stared at Lin Lihua for a while before turning his gaze to his grandfather. ''I didn't expect Grandfather to call my fiancee to talk about his death when it is not near yet.''

Lin Lihua released the breath she didn't know she held in his presence and tried to calm her fast-beating heart in her mind.

Grandpa Lu smiled at his grandson, ''I am just discussing with your fiancee about you and your engagement date with her.''

Lu Bowen glanced at her and looked at him, ''I see.''

''So, have you decided the date?'' He asked.

Grandpa Lu turned to Lin Lihua at Lu Bowen's question, and she knew that was her queue to answer.

Lin Lihua didn't know how she calmed down as she found her voice to answer, ''I am okay with any date you decide for us.''

She looked at Lu Bowen as he stared at her.

Grandpa Lu stared at these two youngsters and smiled inwardly, 'It's good to be young.'

He stood up with the help of his walking cane and told them, ''I will be inside as you too, decide on your engagement date.''

He didn't wait for them to reply as he walked at his pace.

Grandpa Lu happily grinned as he thought of his grandson, 'Don't think I can't see it in your eyes, boy.'

*****

My eyes stayed on Grandpa Lu as he walked away until I felt a glaring gaze on the side of my face.

I turned to face Lu Bowen, and we shared a long stare before he broke the silence.

''I didn't expect my Fiancee to be a good President as the Lin company tied with Lu's in the ranking board,'' he said, sitting on Grandpa Lu's chair, his blazer and tie on his lap.

For Chinese companies like ours, no company can beat Lu and Lin for the first and second positions in the country ranking.

But in the world, we rank tenth and ninth.

The Lin Company stayed in the first position for the first time in generations under my lead, with the Lu company in the country ranking.

''But it seems my company will be ranked first this year,'' He fixed his gaze on me.

''Why do you say that?'' I chuckled at his declaration when he wasn't sure of the future. '' Are you a fortuneteller?''

''No, but if a young person like you can control a company that rivals the Lu company, I need to step up my game,'' He replied.

He is talking like an old person.

Well....he is actually older than me.

''So you want to compete?'' I cocked an eyebrow at him.