The aphrodisiac scheme (5)

''Awwn...ha..nggh.''

''more...ha...more!''

''Oh my goodness!....'' The madams, even though experienced with the intimate interaction between man and woman, blushed as they could not believe their ears.

''Lihua....'' murmured Yun Meili as she did not expect to experience something worth celebrating. Her lips almost curled into a smile, but she knew she had to hold herself lest she exposed her actual thoughts to the madams.

''Huiqing, forgive my niece for displaying such blasphemy!" Yun Meili looked at Lan Huiqing with teary eyes like she could not believe Lin Lihua could do this.

Lan Huiqing did not say anything after her words and merely stared at Yun Meili. For her, since her daughter stated the person inside was not president Lin, all she could do was pray that her words were correct.

''Mother..'' Lan Huiqing looked to her daughter, who offered her support by squeezing her hands softly.

Lu Rouxi turned away from her mother's gaze and faced the distressed Yun Meil. If not for the people present, she wanted to laugh loudly as to why some humans were so foolish.

''Aah! Aah!''

Her gaze flickered with a knowing glint at the familiar moaning sound.

'What was brother doing in there?'

She did not expect her brother to be involved in the scheme.

Lu Rouxi glanced worriedly at her mother as she knew her father would blame them for everything.

'That idiot!' She cursed inwardly as her shoulders trembled in a fury.

''Rouxi, are you okay?'' As a mother, Lan Huiqing could sense the sudden change in her daughter's attitude.

''I am okay, mother, just a little angry.'' Lu Rouxi looked at her worried mother with a smile despite the raging emotions in her heart. She could not worry her oblivious mother again, meaning that she has to do something about her father after they leave the banquet.

Yun Mieli was paying attention to their words while discussing, how to solve the issues with the madams. She assumed Lu Rouxi was angry about the situation and decided to speak further.

''Rouxi, I am sorry that my niece destroyed your family's banquet. Even if I am not her mother, I will discipline her. I just hope she would not rebel....again.'' Yun Meili sighed. Her perfectly shaped brows creased like she remembered something unpleasant.

Her actions spoke louder than words. It told the madams that Lin Lihua behaved poorly which was Yun Meili's desire.

''Mrs. Lin, you have the right to discipline her. How could she behave in such a manner?!''

''Yes, yes, even if she is the president, you are one of the elders in the family...''

The madams dropped comments here and there, and Yun Meili's heart shook with joy that everything was working along her plan.

Lu Rouxi just stared without saying anything. Her emotions were hidden behind her smile.

Her ears twitched as she turned to the opposite side and saw her cousin, Lu Bowen.

''Cousin..''

Although Lu Rouxi was sure that the person in the room was not Lin Lihua, in the end, everything was just her guess.

She wanted to tell Lu Bowen to not jump to conclusions and hear Lin Lihua's side of the story if the latter was actually the one with her brother.

''President Lu, Please forgive my niece for her shameful deeds..'' Yun Mieli did not allow her to talk and spoke to him. She talked with confidence that Lin Lihua was the person behind the door, even without any confirmation.

She did not even realize some of the madams' stares. They have not confirmed the lady behind the door even if their thoughts shifted to Lin Lihua, yet Yun Meili had already talked to Lu Bowen like it was her niece behind the door.

If she is not one behind the door, what will Yun Meili do?

The madams, in the end, did point out her mistake and merely stood like bystanders, which was the reason for coming here in the first place.

Lu Bowen's eyes darkened as he did not like the words that spewed out of Yun Meili's mouth. Even if he knew that Lin Lihua was not inside, he hated that another person used his fiancée to lie again, just like that actress.

'' I see, but Mrs. Lin has not confirmed it yet.'' He pointed out madam's thoughts.

Since his flower told him to play along with the scheme, he would do it. Anything for her, as long as they were together for everything, even countering schemes, like this.

Ýun Meili froze as she did not expect to expose herself. Glancing and at the closed door, She quickly comported herself with a smile, ''It seems I was too hasty to conclude anything. but my niece has not been with you for quite some time now, so do forgive me for coming for speculating in the wrong direction.''

Indeed President Lin had not been with President Lu for a while. At Yun Meili's words, some madams believed that the lady inside was president Lin and no one else.

''Yun Meili shut up!''

Lin Junfeng's angry voice echoed in the hallway, and everyone turned to see him with Lu Muyang and some other men coming behind Lu Bowen.

Lin Junfeng was ready to pounce on Yun Meili for her stupidity and ignorance . The person whom she badmouthed was staring at them with an amused smile.

''W-What?'' Yun Meili did not expect her husband to embarrass her, his wife like this in the presence of others. It would destroy the image of a loved and pampered wife and a happy relationship with her husband that she ingrained in their hearts.

'How dare he!' Her startled eyes turned into a glare, and whenever Yun Meili fight with Lin Junfeng, sometimes she forgets her location like now. She was about to go haywire on her husband, but a voice stopped her. A voice that she thought was the one displaying pleasured sounds, moans, and groans with an unknown man that was, not Lu Bowen, inside the room.

''Aunt, I think uncle has the right to keep you from embarrassing yourself further.''

Shaken and then, extremely shocked, Yun Meili slowly turned around. Her eyes widened at the sight of her niece, Lin Lihua.

''H-How?'' She asked, completely forgetting that she was putting on the mask of a caring aunt to the madams. At this point, the madams had already decided to tell their husbands and children not to associate with the Lin branch family.

The event proved to them that the branch family might not harmonious after this night.

''You are back.'' Lu Bowen went to meet his mischevious flower on the other side. Naturally, the madams made their way as they could see the eagerness in president Lu's eyes.

''Sorry, it took long. The gown was hard to change into.'' Lin Lihua told him with a small smile as his arm slipped around her waist and pulled her body closer to him. He did it like it was a natural thing to do.

Lin Lihua stared at him to see his eyes smiling down at her and shook her head with a light laugh before facing the audience, specifically her Aunt.

Narrowing her eyes with a sneer on her lips, she uttered. ''Aunt, I am right here.''

Another update guys, sorry it took a while.

I have resumed back to School, so I am busy with classes.

Enjoy and Post soon.