Lin Fenhua.

A sickly nineteen-year-old handsome man sat in a wheelchair with cookies and other refreshments in front of him. He stared at the orderly servants after putting the refreshments on the table, not daring to look at him or his circumstances.

'It seems my cousin is not as naive as she looks,' He thought. 

It's been a long time since he didn't receive ridicule or scorn in a household.

"Master, It seems the young miss has the mansion in her control." The servant behind the young man said.

"Yes, Didn't you hear Father cursing and breaking glasses about the spies who failed their mission? It seems he underestimated her. Uncle and aunt might have gone, but they left someone cunning behind. It seems she deceived us with her adorable looks." The young man chuckled.

"But master, why does she need you to take custody of her when she can take care of Master Lin Junfeng alone?" The servant does not mention his master's father as a father when he knows his master's pitiful situation.

"That is what I want to know as well," The young man replied.

"Cousin, I hope you did not wait long?" A charming young voice sounded.

The young man in the wheelchair stared at his cousin with caramel hair, light blue eyes as the sky, pale white skin, and pink pouty lips, but what broke the young man's fantasy of an adorable girl was the empty eyes that seem to stare at one's soul. It didn't spoil the image but gave it a feeling of cold beauty, someone that can see but not touch her.

His cousin will be an enchanting beauty when she grows up. He did not doubt it.

Lin Lihua stared at a sickly man with a handsome face but with pairs of intelligent eyes.

 'It seems Lu Bowen didn't choose the wrong man to lead the company.' She thought.

 A maid placed my chrysanthemum tea on the table and left orderly without raising her head.

"It seems cousin did some cleaning after uncle and aunty's death." The young man said.

Lin Lihua picked up the tea, smelled the calming scent, and sipped before replying to the question.

The mansion did not escape his eye despite his sickly appearance. Nothing can't escape his intelligence, As expected of Lin Fenhua.

"Well, your father planted bugs in the mansion, and I had to eradicate them." She dropped the teacup on the table, staring at the Lin fenhua.

"You did a good job at upsetting him." Lin fenhua commented.

"Hmm."

"But why would you mention this in front of his firstborn son?" Lin fenhua questioned.

"Does he regard you, a sickly young master, as his firstborn son?" She asked back.

"True, and why would you want this sickly cousin to take custody of you and your brother?" 

"It seems you accepted your circumstances," Lin Lihua said.

He read the letter that Chen Li gave him.

"Yes, I did, but he wants a healthy heir, and why would I fight for his love when I received scorn from him?" Lin Fenhua agreed.

"Do you want him to regret his actions against you?" She asked.

"I did before, but you interest me, cousin, and he can't swallow his big appetite when I take it from him when I am ready." Lin fenhua said the last sentence casually.