ch 43 lovley hormones

Lovely hormones

 Kalas POV

I was sitting on the floor beside his head, there was no place to sleep in anymore, so I was dead tired but still awake, stealing glances of his beautiful face and contemplating on how the hell I could have ended up on this level of being pathetic!

I mean seriously? This is so cliché!

I sighed and then inhaled deeply- apples- his scent washed through my entire mind, but enough with the pretty words, because what I actually mean with it- he rendered me brain dead!

Glancing back at him I laughed at my self-made joke. His golden eyes were looking back at me, a smile playing at his lips.

“What are you thinking of?” he asked a bit husky.

“Insider joke with Mr. BunBun.” I replied rather smug- and don’t ask me why, I just did.

“BunBun?” he repeated the name whilst raising an eyebrow at me.

I nodded like this didn’t need further explanation and averted my head to yawn.

“Tired.” He mused, as he tried to sit up a little.

“You shouldn’t move with those.” Hiss whispered at him putting a hand on his seemingly unwounded shoulder.

He ignored me for a second as put himself in a comfortable position. He patted his hand on the free side of the couch but shook my head, as if! He rolled his eyes and before I could further protest he was already pulling me on the couch. I pretty much landed on his hurt chest, and a tiny grunt escaped him. “You okay?” I asked him worried. But he just nodded, so I laid my head softly on his chest enjoying the rhythm of his heart. His hand was on hip holding me firm in place and his right was playing with my hair. Of course knowing that he was starring down at me I couldn’t sleep so I concentrated on the bandages.

“It’s already healing.” He said absent minded.

I snorted a little. “Why did you have to get hurt in the place?” I looked up and he smiled down on me, not caring to answer.

His hand left my hair and cupped my cheek, with his thumb he traced my lips and tempels before settling at my neck. My face burned and I looked down quickly. He chuckled and with his hand on my hip he pushed me up higher so I had no chance but to look at him.

“Wha-“ His lips landed on mine and for a second my breath and heart halted. His lips were soft and hot on mine, once, twice and then lingering a bit longer- trice. My lips were tingling with need as I looked at him dumbfounded and he smirked arrogantly back at me, the usual I’m- above- all- things- smirk that annoyed the heck out of me.

“Wha-“ again he stopped me mid-sentenced this time tugging slightly before gently biting on my bottom lip. His hand on hip drew up higher and under my shirt caressing the skin on the small of my back. My mind was dizzy I felt high, I felt like flying- this was how giddy and happy I was about this wordless gesture.

Aarons lips left mine and he trailed ever so gentle kisses over my cheek back to my ear.

His voice was husky and tinted with need as he asked.“So hesitant, should we stop?”

This question surprised me so much, it made my stomach clench, and like machine whose switch had been put on, I kissed him, hard, urgently I wanted to drink him in like a person dying of thirst.

I mean- I have no Idea of where this situation came from- but I so as hell am not letting go of it! He smiled under my kiss and abided to begging by opening his mouth. Aaron pushed me under himself on the couch, never breaking the kiss, and I was happy to elicit a moan as I locked him between my legs, feeling him clearly getting hard down there. It was really nice to know I had this effect on him.

Our tongues danced and wrestled over dominance, but I had no chance  my mind pretty much kissed me goodbye as he started pulling my top up. He caressed the exposed skin with expert hands as I writhed under his touch.

My heart was speeding up as he continued to kiss to down my throat down to the swell of my breasts. Slowly- almost agonizing slowly, he unclasped bra and pulled it out of the way, he squeezed my breast gently as his tongue drew a circle around my nipple tantalizing it, before moving to the next one. He sucked on my nipple and nibbling this time, I could feel his teeth,- sharp and ready rip anything to pieces. I trusted him with myself, well- it was not like I could do anything else but response to his sweet touch. I moaned not being able to hold it back anymore, I arched my back up so our bodies touched more, I wanted him, I needed him near me.

“Kala.” He smiled so lovingly that my heart melted and I was about to kiss him when the smile made place for a grin. “Wakey Wakey!”

What the FU**?

I awoke up with a start, my eyes slowly adjusting to the morning light. Wait, morning light?

“How long do want sleep, it’s almost nine!” Amari stood before me, her hands on her hips trying to look serious and grown up.

I was alone on the couch, and fully dressed.

A dream. I sighed flopping back on the couch. Wonder if get a continuation.

“Let me sleep some more!” I turned my back to my little sister ignoring her as kept my mind on the nice part of the dream.

Okay! again too late and very randome!^^ i'm sorry guys, i will upload in two weeks! more since i get to go home to mommy, which means no house chores and such and more time for my story!^^

BTW: did you think Aaron would be this gentle in the bed?

Stay tuned! Love you guys!