my new life, in the werewolfs claw 1 to 3

When you grow old, it becomes harder to distinguish things that were real and those you had thought up, when you were a kid. On the other hand, there will be things that are true, and still everyone would think you made it up...  

My life is full of such things, but there is a memory I would never forget, a story better than any horror book or action- film.

Of course it is a love-story, at least somewhere between the blood spill it ended up being one, but don't worry, it's not going to be a cheesy Cinderella- story full of kisses and promises of being always together.  

I was no princess, and I never got a knight in a shining armor, what I got was quite the opposite.

My eyes where wide and my breathing fast. He bent down and spoke into my ear "I can either turn you into my new pet," he stopped slowly caressing my cheek, with his hand that was previously a claw, cold shivers ran down my spine "or kill you right now. The choice is yours..."

That's the question that changed my life, and so that you know, it was no pervert who asked me this, but rather one of the world's most beautiful beings.  

You can choose to believe or not to, either way I'm too old to care what some kiddies think.

I am called, Kala Hita Prashant (Indian name for: Art, Love-able, last name means calm and composed) and this is my story...

********************************Chapter one- Avoid dark streets girl!

"Did you study today's lecture?" my mother asked from below the stairs.  

"Yes mother, I'm done for today." I answered, still looking in the mirror while putting on my eyeliner.  

"Why do you have to go out on a Wednesday? Can't you wait for the weekend; it is not like you are going to miss something today anyway!" she continued to nag.  

I was done with my make up, still looking in the mirror, checking my outfit. I was dressed as nicely as always, so that my "oh so dear" mother would not complain about it. I was wearing a simple white blouse, a long black leather skirt, which was fitting tightly around my curves, but of course it was over the knees... who would want to look indecent? To top my attire, I was wearing a plain silver chain and black high heeled boots and a dark red coat. My hair was falling straight down my spine, dark brown- red shimmering hair, full lips with clear lip-gloss, caramel colored skin, 1,60m tall/(yeah small) and soft grey eyes.  

I have to admit that besides my skirt and hair, I was looking simply plain. Perfect! I walked down the stairs my mother having my purse in her hands looking up at me, she nodded slightly which meant I looked acceptable, for her at least.

"Don't be late, and call immediately if something happens, understood?" she said it while handing me my purse, oh she looked so beautiful, my mother was half afro-American half white Austrian, her skin the same as mine her hair full of curls which hung down to her shoulders, perfect figure and tall to top it, and she looked strict, well she was strict, but later about that.  

"Yes mother, I will come before one o'clock. I promise." I said that looking straight into her brown eyes to show I meant it and took off without any other word.  

My friends where waiting at the bar "let's dance" in the 10tn district of Vienna, for me to show up, so I had to drive with the tram for half an hour. But even at night with all the drunk and desperate guys around, hardly anyone would talk to me looking so damn plain like I did today, which actually is something good but still, who doesn't want to look eye-catching here and there?  

.....  

"Kala! You are late again and don't tell me Cinderella has to go before midnight!" my best friend Thomas shouted. He was a blond, blue eyed, all over just perfect looking nice-guy, standing in the middle of our friends. As always they where waiting in front of the bar. "No, don't worry, I have to be home at 1" I shouted back grinning, and yes there where stares all over me. I'm 19 years old, legally an adult already, but that doesn't matter to my "perfect" parents.