my new life, in the werewolfs claw 23 Kidnapped- fearless

Chapter 23 kidnapped - fearless 

The me from then, had no desires, no expectations for the future. My world was colorless, and the brightness which some people brought in, would sometimes caress my skin, wanting to lighten my heart, but never was I able to shine on my own, in the end, night would come, darkness would also, turning my world back, to its gray and black.

I had nothing to lose from the start, so why was it always that the people dear to me, had pay the price for me, who wasn't even able to, to live...? 

The me from then, the me from now... we are like mirrors to each other's heart, no one being honest, neither lying, just simply existing, while again being an illusion.

------------------------------------------------ 

The blond pulled the younger me to a room far behind the warehouse. Wood laid almost everywhere, some places seemed secluded, not for personal use, more like for guest who wanted to be alone. The air, the typical scent of drying wood and resins mixed with something, that she knew too well - blood.

"I'm warning you, behave yourself or you will regret it." the blond hissed as they reached a door.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to randomly bite people." he chuckled at her remark, and pushed the door open, nodding once to the man at the end of the room, behind his heavy wooden table and pushing Kala to the middle of the room.

The brown haired man was to her right. A blond woman, draped over his lap in a short crimson dress eyed her hungry. The middle aged man, was wearing a dark suit, and had already some grey hair, but looked rather beautiful. to her left on the floor was some emo-boy, checking out her cute arse.

"I don't see, why she should be special." the man in the suit spoke, filling the room with a cold n' eerie feeling.

"We should taste some." replied blondie #2, looking smug into Kalas eyes.

"I don't mind, doing some sample." in split of a second, the black wearing boy from the ground, was standing next to her, stroking her cheek with a cold finger.

Her heart quickened for a second, but she didn't spare him more than a glance, 'I was unobservant' was all she thought, looking back to the leader. the only one who had a say in this room.

"Get your hands of her, Josh!" hissed the guy behind her.

"Shut up, Tristan, you already had some taste of her!" Josh hissed back, pulling Kala to his chest like some new toy, he wanted to keep for himself.

All the while she was looking at the man in front of her.

She wasn't afraid,  

would never really be,  

looking at eyes that never were meant to show emotions,  

deprived her of hope.  

Leaving behind but emptiness,  

if she wanted to be saved, she had to do it alone.

He smiled, slowly stood up, and made his way to the three of them while the guys took a step back. 

"Let's see for how long you can keep your composure." he took Kalas chin in one hand, pulling her into him, "You would do good, not to disappoint me." he whispered in her ear.

His nose skimmed down her jaw line to her neck, where he kissed her softly, ignoring the cold shiver that ran down her back, before he bore his fangs into soft flash drawing her sweet blood.

She screamed and cried but nothing came to save her, not that she had expected it anyways... 

I bit my inner cheek to silence myself at that time, and one after another they all broke in my skin with their sharp fangs.