my new life, in the werewolfs claw- fight two

Chapter 34- fight two

The fastest of all fights was that off Beatrice and Leon, him being build and relatively fit, it was a piece of cake.

Well, at least it would have been, if it weren't for the monkey like movements of the bastard they had set their eyes to kill.

The first floor structure was to their disadvantage, the butterfly staircase and golden chandelier not to mention the beautiful vintage furniture, gave the lanky vampire plenty of opportunities to avoid and start attacks. But he didn't stay there for long, leading his hunters to a different room and away from his commander, to a library, books aligned in strong wooden shelves, which wouldn't budge from his weight.

Like a spider crawling on his web he used the shelves as a ladder to jump at the chandelier. 

The werewolves followed him up blindly to this disadvantageous room, on the simple crafted chandelier hung the vampire down, awaiting his foolish opponents.  

But haughtiness always came along with a price.

Leon being fed up with this childish chase leapt for high above with one strong jump and he really reached up there, but the vampire was expecting this stupid move and made his own, charging for the weaker Beatrice, who stood frozen on the doorway.

It seemed futile to escape, like her fate had been written down on stone, Leon still not having reached the floor howled warningly towards her, thinking just like the other male in this room that she was done for.

But the acting skills of a woman so old and experienced were simply great, as if she would give up so fast after coming this far.

Beatrice ducked and slightly jumped to the side so that the vampire charging down for her, missed his target, the floor trembled as the outwitted monkey-cut-off landed on the green carpet which had laid down in this room.

And there was the opportunity for the oppressed werewolves to quench their thirst for blood. 

Beatrice being right beside him got his neck, burring her fangs deep inside him, listening intensely to the cracking sound of his neck bones, while Leon had gotten his side ripping him open and to pieces, satisfied with the pitiful screams, until they cased to come.

Blood covered the floors of the mansion, humans hushed away from the fights, fleeing into some corners, while the main fight was just about to start.